• Advertisement

SBC's Top Fifty Animated Series of All Time

Less_SpongeBob

As the similar list from Clappy is coming to an end and Wumbo's is restarting, I thought, you know what? Maybe it'd be a good idea to do something similar with a wider range of the area to increase the forum's life elsewhere. So here, we'll be counting down the site's absolute favorite cartoons! You know, besides SpongeBob, because that'd be biased. All that's necessary is to send your personal Top 25 to me by private message. Your #25 will get 1 point and #1'll get 25, and everything in between.

Just as basic guidelines:

• No SpongeBob, due to the fact that this is a SpongeBob fan site and there would be bias.
  • The show must have had at least 13 episodes produced and aired. This is a precautionary measure to remove odd obscurites and dropped pilots.
  • You cannot include certain seasons or groups of episodes, ex. 'Pre-Revival Family Guy.' It's either include the entirety of the show's run or don't include it at all. This is to be fair to all shows and to remove confusion from everyone having different splitting points.
  • No miniseries are permitted, and nothing from the internet unless it's from a major distributor like Netflix or Channel Frederator.
  • Foreign shows must have an official English dub or translation. Why would I know about a show when I don't know what they're saying. :P

You may submit lists up until July 3 at 10pm EST or when we reach at least ten lists, whichever comes last. But until then, start submitting. :)

• Like 1

• Foreign shows must have an official English dub or translation. Why would I know about a show when I don't know what they're saying. :P

Um, subs? I can't see this ending well if you can't include anime...

Okay, so after about a week, I got lists from:

Myself

Bubblerock

4EverGreen

BeanoSponge

If you'd like to participate there's plenty of time. And also, I though "translation" implied subtitles ere allowed but I guess not.

It's been about a week since the deadline, so...

Eh, I'll extend the deadline another month and just reduce the required entries by people to 15. Fifty may just be pushing it, even if 20 times that many shows actually exist, not everyone will have seen them.