• Advertisement

Family Matters

Karen

Who here likes Family Matters? I think its a great sitcom, it originally aired on ABC Family. This show has the main characters being the Winslow Family, where the Dad Carl Winslow is a police officer, and of course there's the super nerd Steven Q. Urkel, played by the actor Jaleel White. I haven't seen all of the episodes for this show yet, but I've seen one of them, and I have to say, my favorite episode so far would have to be the one where Urkel and Carl are about to get killed by an evil gang called Satan's Serpents in an old warehouse, but they test Urkel's Machine with bruce juice, and then Carl and Urkel kick their asses with the genes and karate knowledge of Bruce Lee.

• Like 1

Hate it. Never was a fan of this show. Never been a fan of Urkel. Tbh, when I was younger, Urkel gave me nightmares. Sad but true.

Really, Urkel gave you nightmares? I'm sorry, but XD

How come, though?

I know how you feel though. Barney used to give me nightmares...and i was 10 years old. 

Really, Urkel gave you nightmares? I'm sorry, but XD

How come, though?

I know how you feel though. Barney used to give me nightmares...and i was 10 years old.

I was 6. Normal people don't talk or make sounds like Urkel did. Just freaked me the heck out.
  • Like 1