• Advertisement

Hey Everyone

Tiffers

I'm Tiffany and I am 14 years old. I have been watching SpongeBob SquarePants since 2009. I have been trying to catch up with older episodes by watching them on DVD. I am also thinking about starting to read the comic books.

Welcome to our twisted kingdom of awesomeness and insanity and stupidity with a side of fries. I'm rev, that annoying weird guy who sometimes forgets about this place then gets addicted again. and is the employee of the month

Welcome to our twisted kingdom of awesomeness and insanity and stupidity with a side of fries. I'm rev, that annoying weird guy who sometimes forgets about this place then gets addicted again. and is the employee of the month

Congrats on the employee of the month. Does that mean you sold the most Krabby Patties?

Thanks for the welcome BTW.

Guest hilaryfan80

Our community may be small, but we're definitely a lot of fun! Welcome!

Check out our SBC guide so that you'll get acquainted with how SBC does things. ^_^ This month is March Madness 2015, and that's when we have competitions all month long. You can read about March Madness 2015, look at the calendar, and check out the March Madness 2015 forum for more information.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. That's what I'm here for! :)