• Advertisement

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

SG19

Well, I suppose I can say that this show is amazing now? I'm pretty impressed with the show this season and this is just the begining. diving into Mewni's and High Commission's dark side as well as focusing on discrimination against monsters made this season special and interesting. Star truly developed as a more mature and open minded person and it seems like she's even becoming a better queen than her mother. One thing that I have to praise is that they didn't ignore the main story and everything is changed for this show. We spent less time on Earth that we didn't even notice Marco is having a son, Star and Marco's romantic feelings are becoming more obvious, Tom has become a less hothead and a nicer friend to Marco, god knows where Star's mom is, Ludo seems to have plans for Star and Marco but slowly building his plan, most of monsters left Mewni, Miss Henious is a baby and Eclipsa went to save her husband and rebuild her family. Everything's changing and this show barely makes a quick stop on the development of its world. Speaking of Ecilipsa, she was definitely my favorite aspect of this season. I loved that she wasn't exactly evil all along. She was misunderstood but they still wrote has an interesting character by making her stop Star's mom, so she can't kill Miss Henious who is Festivia. Little things like that made me love the character as a whole and I hope she's still not exactly evil but a flawed character in season 4. Miss Henious turned out to be a compelling villain as well. I wasn't fond of her first but after the reveal of her being Ecilipsa's daughter and a half monster, I started to car for her more. I wonder how season 4 will go next but I can safely say this. This is my current favorite animated series, next to BoJack Horseman right now.

Best epiodes of this season are Battle of Mewni: Toffie, Princess Turdiana, Sweet Dreams, Monster Bash, Butterfly Trap, Ludo Where Art Thou, Tough Love, Divided and Conquer.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SOF said:

Sad news for Star vs fans:

i'm legit sad right now :patrick_crying-308:

This is rather saddening but at the same time, I expected this and I don't mind it. At least we still have one more season to wrap up everything and I can't wait to see that.