• Advertisement

Greatest moment in Spongebob history

storytime7

That was also an amazing moment. Also how come nobody has mentioned Spongebob getting a job at the Krusty Krab yet?

Help Wanted is the first episode, truly a legend, I loved it! "A Hydro-Dynamic Spatula with Port adn Starboard Attachments, and let's not forget the Turbo Drive!"

I think this is the only episode where it shows SpongeBob has a pet bird-scallop thing in a cage in his house. Another pet besides Gary... though of course, there is also that Rock a Bye Bivalve episode...

For me, it's Sweet Victory. I love those ''Eye of the Tiger'' sort of songs, which made this one of the most highly syndicated SpongeBob episodes out of the entire series (besides Atlantis SquarePantis, which had eight million viewers on its premeire night), to go by the facts.

Either that or SpongeBob and Sandy's ''wedding''. ^^ I'm a sucker for SpongeBob/Sandy.

"Now That We're Men"

It's not my favorite SpongeBob song. To be honest it's not even my favorite song in the movie (that would go to "Best Day Ever" and "Goofy Goober Rock"). But I just think it's a great moment. 630566.gif

Two others would be "Sweet Victory" and the Shell City scene.

I know I've already said the Truth or Square wedding, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say the entire montage in Shanghaied when SpongeBob and Patrick joined the Dutchman on his scaring routes. Especially the figure skating bit. XD

I know I've already said the Truth or Square wedding, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say the entire montage in Shanghaied when SpongeBob and Patrick joined the Dutchman on his scaring routes. Especially the figure skating bit. XD
You're good... you're good... you're good...

On 9/1/2010 at 1:42 PM, Clappy said:

Ew, no. Just no. The fact that you even brought up that god awful episode makes me shake my head in shame. You know what's actually epic, the fact that every thread I'm gonna post in, you happen to make a response that is just asking to be quoted, so I can just spread my pwnage juice all over you every time. That's what is truly epic, enough said.

oh hecc yeah

• Happy 1

:blush: MAN!!!! I forgot how CRINGE-WORTHY I used to be when I was more NAIVE on this website, re-reading over some of my OLD posts on THIS topic! :rolleyes: My new favorite moment would probably have to be when Spongebob and his friends became C.G.I. and got to beat up Antonio Banderas as Burgerbeard in "Sponge Out of Water!" :D

• Happy 1

Our 2010 selves: we can't live with them and we can't live without them.

What do I think is the greatest SpongeBob moment? For sure, I can't say it now that it's the perfume department scene. So, I'm just drawing a blank.

Edited by Steel Sponge