• Advertisement

Is this forum dying?

I have recently found this wonderful forum and am excited about the potential contributions I can make to it. Reading the Wiki and all the lore that has seemed to follow this forum over the years makes me wish to become a part of it. However it seemed pretty much all the events were from previous years, that not much has happened in 2014. Is this forum as active as ever, or has activity declined in the last couple years? Just curious, I just hope I'm not too late.

It definitely was in the process of dying for a while after March. "Last couple years" isn't really the right term, since 2013 was our most active year in our 5 year history. :P 2014 became a slow year in terms of events due to a multitude of reasons that kinda just took us by storm. However, the staff and I are in the process of releasing a steady stream of stuff this summer to make it eventful, so don't worry. :P You're not too late, we're just clawing out of a bad pit right now.  

In fact, I'd say you came at just the right time. 

• Like 1

You don't have to leave just because we've been slightly inactive. I'm sure the forums will have better days (especially on the coming months), everyone is working to ensure we're active again. If you're that worried you should post some more and make us more active. :)

This forum was stagnant in the beginning of the year... at the moment, I believe we're picking back up. As someone who's been here since the beginning of the site, we have our ups and downs, and we've just left one of those "downs." Stay a while, it's definitely an entertaining place! :)

Just like SBM had a ridiculous amount of inactivity in 2010-2011, SBC is having an amount of inactivity (not as bad) right now - completely normal for a forum. It'll pick up soon, don't worry. :P

I just think everyone's the World Cup matches.

Everyone IS the World Cup matches. Never have I seen the problem put so eloquently.

Guys, if we ever want the forum back on its feet again, we need to stop being the World Cup matches.