• Advertisement

You know what grinds my gears?

No, I'm not making a pointless rant. You guys remember that now-dead "Pet Peeves" thread right? Clappy certainly did revive the least favorite food thread, so here's to reviving the Pet Peeves thread.

Here, you guys can talk about some or most of your everyday problems. Do not say things where it's directed at an actual person. Just discuss problems unrelated to your social life.

What grinds my gears? Well, my computer is having hardrive problems. My biggest complaint is having to shut off and turn back on the computer when it freezes before loading...until the loading screen can actually appear and start up my settings. So, that's a start from me.

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? When somebody is being really impolite to me like pushing me out of line, and they get mad at me and pretend like I'm the bad one for actually calling them out on their bullshit.

Oh man, what grinds my gears to no end is nosy people that don't mind their own business. My mom's coworker is the nosiest person I've ever seen in my life, its so scary how she basically knows everything about everybody in this town. And her and her daughter that goes to my school constantly try to get "dirt" on me for whatever reason, even though they'll never get any. 

Sounds petty but it grinds my gears when people obnoxiously chew their bubblegum and it also grinds my years when people are hypocrites.

I hate, hate, HAAAAAATE people chewing their bubblegum loudly. That is in my top 3 pet peeves, if not my #1 pet peeve. Also, your years have been grinded? That sounds depressing

I hate, hate, HAAAAAATE people chewing their bubblegum loudly. That is in my top 3 pet peeves, if not my #1 pet peeve. Also, your years have been grinded? That sounds depressing

Are you grindin' away the years, chewin' away the time

It also grinds my gears when autocorrect changes my words without me knowing.

People who attempt to take foreign language classes in school yet don't even attempt to try to use Spanish/French pronounciation.

Also the kids who either overdo the pronunciation or are snobs about getting it exactly right all the time and correct you when you mess something up. 

Also the kids who either overdo the pronunciation or are snobs about getting it exactly right all the time and correct you when you mess something up.

Even worse when you have someone in your class who already speaks that language and think they're really smart for knowing everything