• Advertisement

You know what grinds my gears?

Also the kids who either overdo the pronunciation or are snobs about getting it exactly right all the time and correct you when you mess something up. 

Well of course, you have to get it right, but you don't have to be snobby about it.

Moderation is key. ;)

On the subject of people and chewing gum, what grinds my gears is the fact that they just don't throw it away and discard it on the ground. You ever wonder what those black spots are when you're walking along the sidewalk? (They could also be something else, but you get my point)

On the subject of people and chewing gum, what grinds my gears is the fact that they just don't throw it away and discard it on the ground. You ever wonder what those black spots are when you're walking along the sidewalk? (They could also be something else, but you get my point)

Smokers are worse, even though I'm guilty of stomping cigarettes out on the ground every now and then if there isn't a trashcan anywhere near me. My roommate always threw his on the ground no matter where we were and he never understood why I threw mine away.

Whenever I try to get something for myself to eat then someone else comes and tries to get me to eat something different, sometimes after the fact I just prepared it. Like, they really expect me to pour my bowl of cereal back into the box or just throw it away entirely, or put something I just warmed up in the microwave back into the fridge?