• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

6 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

What movies do you want to watch?

:funny: 

all of Spielberg and Tarantino movies, pre-Batman Nolan movies and The Prestige, a lot of movies that are considered as best movies in 70s-00s, Psycho, all of Disney movies, Blade and Blade 2, Animatrix, Spirited Away, Looper, movies I started watching but haven't finished yet, The Devil's Backbone, Pan's Labyrinth, horror movies Elastic and Katie recommended, The Heat, Legally Blonde, The Flashpoint Paradox, Crazy Stupid Love, 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, Don Jon, 500 Days of Summer, The Place Beyond the Pines, HellBoy 1 and 2, Short Term 12, The Social Network, Dreamworks movies, The Iron Gıant, Ghostbusters reboot, Finding Dory, Moonlight, what I missed in Deepwater Horrizon, Ouija 2, Suicide Squad (I don't think I'll like it but still wanna see why this episode is so trashed), Moana, Macbeth, Speed (1994), Die Hard sequels (except for fifth one), Machester by the Sea, The Pianist, The Lobster, Brokeback Mountain, Prisoners, The Enemy, Gone Girl, The Grand Budepest Hotel, Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 to see how bad they are lel, Kick-ass, Hot Fuzz and these movies in 2017

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

I haven't seen the sequel but I thought the first Amazing Spider-Man movie was good? :P 

I saw The Amazing Spider-Man once 5 years ago and i don't remember if i liked it or not. So i wanna see it in second time, tho i'm hearing mixed opinions from it, so that's intetesting.