• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

1 dakika önce, Cha said:

i feel like ym in reality has a bunch of siblings but they really haven't ever been interested in the profession he chose. while his parents are always busy with whatever other sibling's event they need to attend or something else. Though they probably mean well but it's enough to make optimistic ym sigh out? 

I think so

I'm over halfway done with the first season and hoping to be finished with all 7 seasons by the end of winter break, which shouldn't be hard to do considering there are only 13 episodes per season?

Edited by HelloMisterSpringtime

7 saat önce, HelloMisterSpringtime said:

I'm over halfway done with the first season and hoping to be finished with all 7 seasons by the end of winter break, which shouldn't be hard to do considering there are only 13 episodes per season?

Good luck fam ;) 

2 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

what would the 4 give each other for christmas?

Ozu would give Kiyoko comics that she never had (Ozu hired some people to find out which comics she has :funny:). Kiyoko would give Guano a nice kitty. Guano would give Yes Man Ozu fanfic he wrote, Yes Man would give Ozu all of his savings (smirk)

• Like 1