• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

1 hour ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

y'all, jigsaw u should be glad that even tho you have little time ur still alive rn. aka ur not grateful for ur last moments of life? :smirk: 

I'm just glad that I'm doing the justice for these losers :swag: 

12 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

ym & guano spend a day with brozu out in tokyo, what would happen? :funny: 

They would hate it first, then get along pretty well, then Ozu would notice it and get upset that Brozu is more fun and Guano and Yes Man would say Ozu is still the most fun guy ever.

omg brozu's level of teasing with ozu reminds me of ym's teasing with guano, cept ym can get a little more out there? :funny:

0BXb3qL.png

i'd like a situation where ozu isn't really paying attention to this even with guano telling him about here and there teasing ym does. but then ozu remembers how annoying brozu got and ozu & guano r like in the same boat of being the attacked younger siblings :Laugh: 

6 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

omg brozu's level of teasing with ozu reminds me of ym's teasing with guano, cept ym can get a little more out there? :funny:

0BXb3qL.png

i'd like a situation where ozu isn't really paying attention to this even with guano telling him about here and there teasing ym does. but then ozu remembers how annoying brozu got and ozu & guano r like in the same boat of being the attacked younger siblings :Laugh: 

poor little Guano, putting up with his adopted brother.

and yeah, I'm sure that's how I'd imagine it too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

is only the first saw good?

I actually skipped the sequels but I've heard second and third movies weren't bad. First Saw was of course great. Lol, speaking of those movies, there's gonna be another sequel called Saw: Legacy in 2017 LMAO

Just now, Katniss said:

Yes! Started watching this morning and I'm already on ep 6 of the first season.

I agree, Ravi is awesome?

Binge watching ;) 

Ravi is just so fun to watch, he really makes his job so funfun and as the show continues, his character gets more interesting. Although i can't lie, I love all characters from the show.