• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

4 hours ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

ozu & kiyo "wtf is PDA"? :Laugh:

they are questioning me (d) 

17 minutes ago, Mermaid Magic said:

are you going to check out Rob Zombie's new movie 31? (smirk) or do you not like gorey horror films, I forget :funny: 

first of all, Rob Zombie has the best surname of a horror director (smirk) I don't know if I wanna check it out. I don't mind blood and gore if it's not up to point that disgusts me. Right now, I'm just waiting for November movies to start tbh.

2 hours ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

im listening to a podcast where they call ym the best, lily is hateful but u can agree with her all the time and mostly riff on mikey for being a tool, god bless?

Lily is so right about Mikey being an ass, even tho Lily is bad too :3

27 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

honestly lily is just like an annoyed sister who tries to set him straight, mikey literally deserves most of the verbal abuse she gives him?

I agree with that. Although that "annoyed sister" thing, Mikey is into Lily, dats awkward. 

13 minutes ago, Mermaid Magic said:

what upcoming horror movies are you looking forward to? I need some input :funny: 

Split interests me tbh. The teaser was cool and I feel like it could bring back some old school Shyamalan. Plus James McAvoy :plankton2: 

Also even though I know Ouija is despised by so many people, Quija: The Origin of Evil doesn't seem too bad, judging by the trailer and it's made by Mike Flanagan who made Oculus, which I love and Hush, which I liked it.