• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

2 hours ago, Cha said:

so more and more I've been disliking Like Ozu Like Son mainly because of Ozu once again not acknowledging Guano after the xmas ep as usual. Though I like it for the subtle references to the xmas episode but other than that I just felt like it was mean spirited. (tho the subplot with Reggie was good) I mean it was Mikey's birthday so maybe he just needed alone time, but I doubt Ozu has spent any free time with Guano at all.  But rewatching it again, I can't help but like that both Guano and Yes Man both try to spend time with Ozu during his thing with Mikey. And how they both try to get Ozu's attention (Guano getting emotional/not confronting his boss as usual) (Yes Man getting madly jealous at Mikey being Ozu's "son") just is kinda sweet. They really are like a family?  but then again I like to nitpick and put things together as I like them :funny: 

Ozu focuses on Mikey, yet he forgets that he already has a son, typical Ozu (d) 

3 hours ago, Cha said:

do u make it a goal to see every chris evans movie even if u don't like the premise?

Actually I didn't see his every movies cuz I know he doesn't like some of his movies too. Outside MCU, I've seen him in Scott Pligrim (his role wasn't big but he was in the movie) and Snowpiercer, which both are great movies imo. I'll check out his next movie Gifted tho.

3 hours ago, Pyrocynical said:

Do you still watch Honest Trailers? 

yes and I still really like Honest Trailers.

21 minutes ago, Mermaid Magic said:

what does my game involve? :smirk: 

I poisoned you and only I have the cure and I forever glued Plankton in your middle finger. You'll gotta take Plankton to Krusty Krab and boil him in frier and eat him in 1 minute (yeah, that includes your middle finger) and you'll get your cure or else! When the time if off, the drugged shark gang will be released and they'll smell Plankton's failure as blood and they'll eat both of you and the poison inside your blood will poison them and kill them too. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, Cha said:

how would the 4 do in a game of saw, woa?  

Ozu is trapped in LilyMu motel elevator and it's about to fall. Guano is drugged and glued in a sandwich and he is gonna get eaten by Gonard who thinks it's just a regular meat sandwich. Kiyoko is tied down in her room and the ripped comic book pages are thrown to her with a machine and it's cutting her skin. All of them has a cure in their blood for Yes Man for getting poisoned. Yes Man has to make a choice to save only one of them in 1 minute or else all of them will die and the cures will vanish in their blood and Yes Man will die to. Good luck.

• Like 2