• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

what's your favorite dessert?

tumblr_mibv9x76yQ1qcm62vo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Favorite songs from the show so far?

So far California Christmas Time, Settle for Me, What It'll Be and I'm a Good Person. Greg is prob my fav singer in this show and that made me fall in love with him a bit. I can't wait to listen more of his musical numbers.

1 hour ago, Cha said:

what time do you usually wake up & go to bed?

Well. When I wake up really depends. When I have nowhere else to go, I wake up whenever I want but usually between 11am-1pm. Same with my sleep time but when there's college or when I'm too tired, I sleep between 11pm-1am. :bruh: 

3 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Definitely recommend you check out not just this review, but the movie out as well? (smirk) 

https://bobbysentertainmentreviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/review-hell-or-high-water/

First, welcome to my ask topic. (smirk) 

Second, so far it doesn't seem to appear on my theaters sadly and doesn't say when it's going to be released in my country. I'll check it out once It's released online. A lot of people said this movie was amazing, so I'm interested to see.

20 minutes ago, Clappy said:

What do you mean welcome?  This isn't my first time in here? :stinkeye: 

it wasn't? Then apologies :funny: 

18 minutes ago, Katniss said:

La La Land was originally going to star Miles Teller and Emma Watson, can you believe it?

I've heard Miles Teller was casted first too, not heard about Emma Watson but tbh I'm glad Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling were chosen.

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Not gonna lie, some of my bias towards Steve is bc I think his actor (Joe Keery) is hot? :funny: 

oh yes, the actor is pretty hot. I also find Johathan in the series a bit hot too. But yeah, Steve did become a likeable character in last two episodes.

27 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Got any other shows you want to watch now that you're done with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend? 

I'm gonna finish Constantine soon, only 6 episodes left (too bad it was only for 1 season but Matt Ryan as John Constantine is just perfect casting and he's a cute British man) and I really start liking this series more after 4th episode. Terminoob recommended it, so I started watching iZombie and I'm gonna finish that, so far I'm enjoying it. Later I'll continue where I left with Legends of Tomorrow and then I'll start watching Supergirl. Later I'll watch every episode of Luke Cage season 1 before college starts, gulp. Do you think it's possible for me to finish them all before October 3? (smirk) 

Also I've been meaning to watch season 3-5 of American Horror Story but that's mainly because of season 6, which will connect every season, according to Ryan Murphy but if season 6 sucks, then nah since I know season 3-5 are despised too and I don't wanna waste my time with those seasons.

EDIT: South Park season 20 is starting, so I'll check that too.

Edited by Bojack Horseman
no