• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

Just now, Pyrocynical said:

Yeah man. It made me sad.

Well, not his review but the episode he reviewed was truly sad but as the show went on, it really became depressing af like 11th episodes from each season are the strongest episodes of the show due to how the most depressing, messed-up and darkest they are. :lori:

Seriously, watch this show. First few episodes aren't great but it really becomes something special to me. It's also a really funny show imo.

1 minute ago, Bojack Horseman said:

Well, not his review but the episode he reviewed was truly sad but as the show went on, it really became depressing af like 11th episodes from each season are the strongest episodes of the show due to how the most depressing, messed-up and darkest they are. :lori:

Seriously, watch this show. First few episodes aren't great but it really becomes something special to me. It's also a really funny show imo.

I'll watch when I'm alone at my mom's house because she has Netflix and doesn't like me watching adult shows. :funny:

Did you know that I still cry at the death scene in the first Spongebob movie? ;(

10 minutes ago, Pyrocynical said:

I'll watch when I'm alone at my mom's house because she has Netflix and doesn't like me watching adult shows. :funny:

Did you know that I still cry at the death scene in the first Spongebob movie? ;(

Yes, check it out but ofc when u are alone lmao

I still cry at that scene in the movie tbh.

5 minutes ago, Sandy said:

quoting bc u prob missed this question?

dammit notifications, I dunno why this happens to u :/ Thanks for reminds me again tho :wub: 

16 minutes ago, Sandy said:

i still have yet to watch bojack, but i do plan on watching it. how good overall would you say it is?

first season started off meh/okay but then it got better and better and it really showed what this show is capable of. Season 2 started off strong but couple of early episodes were mostly just funny episodes that didn't leave that much impract on me but after Hank After Dark episode, season 2 became so great. Season 3 is one of the best seasons of any show imo. All episodes from that season are either great or so perfect.

1 hour ago, Cha said:

what if he actually made this series but it was just home videos of the other 3/roaming around lilymu towers with the other lilymu cast members. and he uploaded the vids to a blog or yt? :funny:

I'm sure Yesman would blame all of this on Mikey (smirk) 

3 minutes ago, Cha said:

what's something kiyoko & the 2 boys would do vs what ozu & the boys would?

Kiyoko would take them to comic con and Kiyoko would dress up like Wonder Woman and Guano would be just Guano since u know (smirk) and Yes Man as Kappa Mikey :bruh: .

Ozu would just tell them to get back to work (smirk)