• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

I wanna do an alternate story line fic. :funny:

It's where only seven months have past since Ozu's family has gone missing. He's tried countless places inside his town and of course the police have taken care of the rest. One day he sees an ad in a newspaper about a semi-local adoption center for kids. Ozu's figured that he might as well that location, he'd look anywhere and any time for his missing wife & son, Kiyoko & Ichiro (a name I have given to Guano for a while now). One of the workers at the center let him browse the baby/toddler room where a bunch of cradles carrying them laid. He goes through the rows but doesn't pay attention to one that looks like it could be a different species or something since it was covered in purple fur. Let-down Ozu was about to go when he heard a little panicky toddler voice repeatedly say "dada". He was confused at first but as he picked up the squirmy little fur ball he realized it was wearing a costume of some sorts.

The worker there says his name is Guano, a name given to him by other workers there because his costume looks sort of like a bat/bunny and he refuses ever to let someone change his diapers. When he managed to take off the hood, he was rocked to his very core and gave to emotional tears himself. Ozu accused the adoption center of hoarding his toddler and making him wear an odd costume. The center immediately replied back that they had found his son bundled up in warm clothes and sitting by the door 7 months ago when he was still around 1 years old. They looked everywhere for any kind of family member that belonged to him but found none. The costume is just something he grabbed from their dress-up room a few months ago and he used as sort of a security blanket since he had a lot of nervous problems. Ozu understands now. He shows them all the needed birth certificates and such and leaves with Ichiro/Guano.

The rest of the fic would be of Ozu deciding to stay in his little town for a bit longer and trying to take care of his son while still searching for Kiyoko. Also frequently consulting for advice from his parents, Kiyoko's mother and Brozu who all make appearances in this. Originally, he wanted to leave the city because of all the horrible memories and earning his fortune for a year definitely gave him money to do so. He could totally give Ichiro a more comfortable life somewhere like Tokyo while Ozu fulfilled his dreams of being in showbiz. However, since finding his son it has given him more hope to find the boy's mother. Ichiro still keeps wearing the costume and seems to only pay attention to Ozu when he calls him "Guano" and not Ichiro. The two year old has major anxiety issues, something Ozu has been aware of since he was a newborn. Kiyoko had been the same way growing up, it was all a genetics thing. Sometimes Ozu has issues keeping his cool when Guano does typical toddler like things, drawing on the walls, not keeping himself clean, tantrums, etc but immediately regrets when Guano starts to cry when Ozu is shouting. The man with a short temper tries to make it up to his little son by constantly soothing him.

One winter day while starting up the fireplace for him and his boy, Guano had a complete meltdown. He refused to be in the same room as the fire and even stayed in his bedroom most of the day whenever it was on. Ozu thought it was just another one of his phobias so he comforted him. A few days later while Ozu was filling out paperwork to start a career as a producer, he heard Ichiro babbling away toddler talk as usual. Ichiro walked into the room, holding onto the door and asked him "where's mama?" which made Ozu's heart fell like it fell on the floor. He gently picked up Guano/Ichiro and sensitively tried to explain to his 2 year old in a way that wouldn't hurt him and he could understand at his very young age. As Ozu carried him into the living room and sat down with still holding him into a chair, Guano flipped out about the fireplace again. He started to cry out "mama no fire, help" to it and Ozu was taken back in pure fear. He knew their original house where both him and Kiyoko lived had been dismantled when Ozu came back from earning money for them. Of course his wife and son had disappeared before his arrival, but he never knew why or exactly how the house became in such bad shape. Literally most of the roof had been tore off. Likely from a raging storm of sorts. But a fire too? Could his son have actually meant something with what he said? Ozu tries in every way how to spark more memories from Guano but has literally no luck.

A year later and Ozu has a job offering in Tokyo to be a producer and pitch a new show to network directors. He and 3 year old now Ichiro (who still clings onto wearing his suit) move to that city. On the first day of work, Ozu can't find a babysitter so he brings Guano a long. As they're walking down the street, they past people. One of them accidentally bumps shoulders with them but Ozu nor Guano notice. Ozu had dropped a business card with his face on it. The woman tries to get his attention that he dropped it but he's already lost in the sea of people. She picks it up and looks at it even though she has no clue who this is. She sees he wrote I Hate Cards :funny: Producer of New Superhero Television Series called Lilymu. The woman  is like "Hmm, a new superhero show. Guess Ozoom Manga might have some new competition one day." And she throws away the card in a trash can. 

ok sorry for all of that but I like branching out stories to you even if they're just an alternate thing? :Laugh:  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

I wanna do an alternate story line fic. :funny:

It's where only seven months have past since Ozu's family has gone missing. He's tried countless places inside his town and of course the police have taken care of the rest. One day he sees an ad in a newspaper about a semi-local adoption center for kids. Ozu's figured that he might as well that location, he'd look anywhere and any time for his missing wife & son, Kiyoko & Ichiro (a name I have given to Guano for a while now). One of the workers at the center let him browse the baby/toddler room where a bunch of cradles carrying them laid. He goes through the rows but doesn't pay attention to one that looks like it could be a different species or something since it was covered in purple fur. Let down Ozu was about to go when he heard a little panicky toddler voice repeatedly say "dada". He was confused at first but as he picked up the squirmy little fur ball he realized it was wearing a costume of some sorts.

The worker there says his name is Guano, a name given to him by other workers there because of his bat like wearing costume and he refuses ever to let someone change his diapers. When he managed to take off the hood, he was rocked to his very core and gave to emotional tears himself. Ozu accused the adoption center of hoarding his toddler and making him wear an odd costume. The center immediately replied back that they had found his son bundled up in warm clothes and sitting by the door 7 months ago when he was still around 1 years old. They looked everywhere for any kind of family member that belonged to him but found none. The costume is just something he grabbed from their dress-up room a few months ago and he used as sort of a security blanket since he had a lot of nervous problems. Ozu understands now. He shows them all the needed birth certificates and such and leaves with Ichiro/Guano.

The rest of the fic would be of Ozu deciding to stay in his little town for a bit longer and trying to take care of his son while still searching for Kiyoko. Also frequently consulting for advice from his parents, Kiyoko's mother and Brozu who all make appearances in this. Originally, he wanted to leave the  whole ity because of all the horrible memories and earning his fortune for a year definitely gave him money to do so. He could totally give Ichiro a more comfortable life somewhere like Tokyo while Ozu fulfilled his dreams of being in showbiz. However, since finding his son it has given him more hope to find the boy's mother. Ichiro still keeps wearing the costume and seems to only pay attention to Ozu when he calls him "Guano" and not Ichiro. The two year old has major anxiety issues, something Ozu has been aware of since he was a newborn. Kiyoko had been the same way growing up, it was all a genetics thing. Sometimes Ozu has issues keeping his cool when Guano does typical toddler like things, drawing on the walls, not keeping himself clean, tantrums, etc but immediately regrets when Guano starts to cry when Ozu is shouting. The man with a short temper tries to make it up to his little son by constantly soothing him.

One winter day while starting up the fireplace for him and his boy, Guano had a complete meltdown. He refused to be in the same room as the fire and even stayed in his bedroom most of the day whenever it was on. Ozu thought it was just another one of his phobias so he comforted him. A few days later while Ozu was filling out paperwork to start a career as a producer, he heard Ichiro babbling away toddler talk as usual. Ichiro walked into the room, holding onto the door and asked him "where's mama?" which made Ozu's heart fell like it fell on the floor. He gently picked up Guano/Ichiro and sensitively tried to explain to his 2 year old in a way that wouldn't hurt him and he could understand at his very young age. As Ozu carried him into the living room and sat down with still holding him into a chair, Guano flipped out about the fireplace again. He started to cry out "mama help" to it and Ozu was taken back in pure fear. He knew their original house where both him and Kiyoko lived had been dismantled when Ozu came back from earning money for them. Of course his wife and son had disappeared before his arrival, but he never knew why or exactly how the house became in such bad shape. Literally most of the roof had been tore off. Likely from a raging storm of sorts. But a fire too? Ozu tries in every way how to spark more memories from Guano but has literally no luck. A year later and Ozu has a job offering in Tokyo to be a producer and pitch a new show to network directors. He and 3 year old now Ichiro (who still clings onto wearing his suit) move to that city. On the first day of work, Ozu can't find a babysitter so he brings Guano a long. As they're walking down the street, they past people. One of them accidentally bumps shoulders with them but Ozu nor Guano notice. Ozu had dropped a business card with his face on it. The woman tries to get his attention that he dropped it but he's already lost in the sea of people. She picks it up and looks at it even though she has no clue who this is but sees he wrote Producer of New Superhero Television Series called Lilymu. The woman  is like "Hmm, a new superhero show. Guess Ozoom Manga might have some new competition one day." And she throws away the card in a trashcan. 

ok sorry for all of that but I like branching out stories to you even if they're just an alternate thing? :funny:  

I loved it. I like alternate storylines. I wonder if this is because of Flash going back in time, changing the history with creating Flashpoint and 4 got effected by Flashpoint :funny: 

I wonder what would happen to Yes Man. Would he ever meet Ozu?

14 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

Do you believe in the power of love? :funny:

I believe in power of hatrid. (smirk) 

Also maybe a few years later or so Ozu part-time hires Yes Man who's like 16 or something with his parents permission. (And it's much cheaper to have a teen work for him..) And kind of acts like a big brother to Guano during that time I guess. In my actual canon, it's the same with Yes Man just without Guano of course. I have like a whole canon story line to myself lel.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

Also maybe a few years later or so Ozu part-time hires Yes Man who's like 16 or something with his parents permission. (And it's much cheaper to have a teen work for him..) And kind of acts like a big brother to Guano during that time I guess. In my actual canon, it's the same with Yes Man just without Guano of course. I have like a whole canon story line to myself lel.

do you think Ozu will never acknowledge that was Kiyoko they came across to in the alternate timeline? (smirk) 

Just now, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

yeah but Guano was raised up from Ozu and also Yes Man a little so he probably has a closer bond to him despite Ozu's personality sometimes?

yeah that's actually sweet that Guano had his childhood with his biologic dad in that timeline. <3 

1 hour ago, Cha said:

i wonder what ozu & kiyoko were like as expecting parents?

I don't know. Maybe like they are so shocked that they are gonna have a kid but argue about if the kid will be daddy's boy or mommy's boy :Laugh: 

22 minutes ago, Cha said:

guano loves ozu but I feel like he's a bit more of a mama's boy? can't really blame him though for what he's gone through in general.

I agree. I really feel bad for my little Guano :( 

4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

no new questions since Monday? let's fix that (smirk) 

How are you doing today?

Had horrendus morning. I couldn't open the door of our new apartment, as a result, I got late to class but at least that didn't become an issue but getting late still sucks. And teacher wasn't impressed by me oops. at least after that, my day turned out okay. My friends and I went to ınternet Cafe, Burger King, then just 5 minutes of Physics lab and I returned my home with my wifi FINALLY. Tonight I'm going to see Doctor Strange on IMAX, EXCITED.

Edited by Dr. WhoBob