• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

45 dakika önce, Cha said:

do u watch dr who on BBC? I see it there a lot. also benson how do u feel about ur gumball flap being opened at the end of that one rs? are u setting a bad example for america's youth of today:Laugh: 

- I used to watch Dr. Who on CNBC-E (now replaced by TLC) because that's where it aired but they always aired episodes later than UK and USA, so I decided to watch the show on Internet and I continue there.

- I feel violated by that. Don't bring it up again or you're REPORTED!

- No, Mordecai and Rigby are bad examples of american youth of today.

23 dakika önce, Katniss said:

What movies are you looking forward to seeing before the year ends?

I'll even say ones that got premiered this year but I haven't seen yet lol.

- Kung Fu Panda 3

- Finding Dory

- Hell or High Water

- Rogue One

- La La Land (ULTIMATE ANTICIPATION)

- Oujia 2: Origin of Evil

Tbh I'd love to check out Moana and Passengers soon but they are going to be premiered in Turkey next year (boo!). So i'm gonna delay my list in process until February. 

3 saat önce, Cha said:

how do u think the 4 are while doing board games?

Hmm. Kiyoko and Ozu become very competitive over board games, while Yes Man just likes to have fun with playing them and Guano just sighs about his parents being rivals over them lol.

• Like 1

i feel like ym in reality has a bunch of siblings but they really haven't ever been interested in the profession he chose. while his parents are always busy with whatever other sibling's event they need to attend or something else. Though they probably mean well but it's enough to make optimistic ym sigh out?