• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

8 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

How are you doing today?

i was bored most of the day because yesterday my phone stopped working and my dad didn't let me use my brother's phone cuz i have last exam tomorrow but he's asleep, so i have his phone. I'm going to sleep now tho lol. good night. :P

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Where do you watch movies online? Trying to catch up on some more 2016 films :P 

oh there's a site I check out often but just saying that most recent movies get there or any other site 2-4 months later, so If you are looking for Manchester by the Sea, Moonlight and some other October-December 2016 movies you most likely can't find them there until months later but still let me post it to you.

http://720pizle.com/ 

click the thumbnail and then you'll see "hemen izle" button. click there and lastly click on "türkçe altyazı" (turkish sub), so you can watch your movies in english. Also make sure to skip the ads in the video by just clicking "tanıtımı geç" or "reklamı geç"

reminder is that when you see below thumbnail of the movies, you'll see what quality it's in, so If you really wanna watch the movies in DVDScr, you will be able to find a few of October-December movies for sure.

If there's any question left, you are free so ask me.

ok, enjoy your movies.

god I sounded too formal with that post.

clearly I really love yes man so here's a small rant Kappa_Mikey_The_Yes_Man_Nicktoons_Nickel

Spoiler

Okay so yes man is energetic but can playfully tease especially to guano.

but what about no man? what if no man is the opposite, he's more on the politer side (compared to how ym treats guano) yet not as optimistically bubbly as yes man. 

I also like to think yes man was one of the youngest yes men for hire, being like 15 when ozu hired him and it's been 20 years maybe for lilymu so you do the math. but no man is probably a bit older than him.

if the show went on longer i'd like to see more ways Yes Man would have stood out, especially with Kiyoko and Guano helping him be independent a bit more from Ozu and making other friends besides Ozu such as the Lilymuers. would have been some really touching character development from him talking only a little bit and always being behind Ozu, to Yes Man realizing he should have his own thoughts and feelings and to open up to others. of course being ozu's family as his first chance of this with yes man eventually letting his guard down and thinking of Kiyoko/Guano as real blooded family members. I honestly think though without ym having been there for Ozu during all those lonely years, that the producer wouldn't be standing there today or have had any will to go on, maybe on multiple times trying to take his life. but ym probably helped him through a lot of depression even if Ozu would never tell him why he was so upset. and that's why yes man's optimism is so great 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cha said:

clearly I really love yes man so here's a small rant Kappa_Mikey_The_Yes_Man_Nicktoons_Nickel

Hide contents

Okay so yes man is energetic but can playfully tease especially to guano.

but what about no man? what if no man is the opposite, he's more on the politer side (compared to how ym treats guano) yet not as optimistically bubbly as yes man. 

I also like to think yes man was one of the youngest yes men for hire, being like 15 when ozu hired him and it's been 20 years maybe for lilymu so you do the math. but no man is probably a bit older than him.

if the show went on longer i'd like to see more ways Yes Man would have stood out, especially with Kiyoko and Guano helping him be independent a bit more from Ozu and making other friends besides Ozu such as the Lilymuers. would have been some really touching character development from him talking only a little bit and always being behind Ozu, to Yes Man realizing he should have his own thoughts and feelings and to open up to others. of course being ozu's family as his first chance of this with yes man eventually letting his guard down and thinking of Kiyoko/Guano as real blooded family members. I honestly think though without ym having been there for Ozu during all those lonely years, that the producer wouldn't be standing there today or have had any will to go on, maybe on multiple times trying to take his life. but ym probably helped him through a lot of depression even if Ozu would never tell him why he was so upset. and that's why yes man's optimism is so great 

you are so right with these. Yes Man is such a wonderful and optimistic character that should have gotten more recognition and more development. I'd really love to see him more independent from Ozu. He really seems to cheer Ozu up when he's in such a bad mood. More Yes Man plz.

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

i think live lilymu was the series finale but jfc it was mostly bad?

if it wasn't mikey doing another his shenanigans and the farting stuff, it could have been good. It had the potential but it was wasted by another cliched plot and fart jokes.