• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

11 minutes ago, Phantom of the Soundstage said:

how do u think the would the four react to the werepuff?

iP2jDHV.png

(old draw :Laugh: )

we already know how'd 3 of 4 would react, yes man would be terrified by him, ozu would try to beat him up, guano would go berserks. 

Kiyoko would turn him into an iconic comic book character as a misunderstood creature ;) 

mini pines but since ozu owns it, he takes the fam there and him and Kiyoko very sweetly teach guan and ym how to mini golf. but instead of just kiyoko and ozu getting competitive, what if it was all of them? the winner gets to choose what the losers do and the losers must obey it. :Laugh: 

18 minutes ago, Phantom of the Soundstage said:

mini pines but since ozu owns it, he takes the fam there and him and Kiyoko very sweetly teach guan and ym how to mini golf. but instead of just kiyoko and ozu getting competitive, what if it was all of them? the winner gets to choose what the losers do and the losers must obey it. :Laugh: 

my money is on Mikey :funny: 

I never got if guano's secretive just from plain paranoia or his paranoia mainly comes from keeping whatever secrets he has unknown to others because they could mess things up. probably the former?

•  

3 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

I never got if guano's secretive just from plain paranoia or his paranoia mainly comes from keeping whatever secrets he has unknown to others because they could mess things up. probably the former?

•  

Hmm maybe former too

I have those three head writers that work for kiyoko that I occasionally put in (and I've added most character traits to) if there's something related to ozoom but I would consider them recurring? :Laugh: 

33 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

I have those three head writers that work for kiyoko that I occasionally put in (and I've added most character traits to) if there's something related to ozoom but I would consider them recurring? :Laugh: 

I see. I'd like to see them more (smirk)