• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

2 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

did you ever watch the other batman movies/series? I love most things Batman, really need to rewatch TAS specifically. 

I saw Nolan's Batman trilogy and it was impressive.

I also saw first few episodes of TAS and I really need to catch up to that lol.

1 minute ago, Sandy said:

dont think ive commented on this topic in a long time hh

hows life been for u?

it has been hit or miss but this weekend was mostly good. Seeing Logan was definitely my hightlight of past week. I never left this emotional to a comic book movie and that's saying something. Today my mom told me my new phone has arrived, yayayayayayayaya, so I can't wait for my dad to bring it here. :) 

1 minute ago, Cha♡ said:

oooo what kind of phone? I got a new phone last week. :Laugh: 

Ultron X-1, I don't think they sell it on USA or UK yet cuz we couldn't find any reviews of it in english. It's this.

ultron x-1 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

1 minute ago, Cha♡ said:

futurama or dr who? :funny: 

ouch. Both shows are adventurous, creative, weird and emotional. I'd take Futurama for it's humor and it's more cry-tier show and Doctor Who for it's more awesome and scary adventures and it's story arcs. I suupose I'd choose Futurama cuz it stayed strong when it ended and Doctor Who can get convoluted and too smart it can be such a mess.

22 minutes ago, sbnator20 said:

what's up

hello bruh. I'm tired af, I'm going to make dinner in 30 mins and then clean up this whole apartment. Too much work but this place really needs to be clean lmao.

how about you?