• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

43 minutes ago, sbnator20 said:

I see someone's excited for samurai jack this weekend lol

yes baby. I occasionally checked out Samurai Jack during me as older kid but never fully invested in until they announced the return. I binge watched watched all episodes and I loved it a lot. Now that season 5 is gonna be brutal, dark and takes place in future like Logan movie, I certainly can not wait for it. The teasers, trailers and the sneak peek already made me so pumped. It's gonna be so epic.

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

lol, why is The DS Guy hated on sbm? (i'm not defending him, i'm just curious to see your perspective)

he's the biggest bigot I came across to, man. I even checked out his twitter. It's filled with trash stuff. He's a sexist, islamphobic, homophobic. All kind of shit. One time on sbm, he said animal's lives don't matter. Just why ugh. He's also such a fanboy to Pieguyrulz. I don't mind people loving him. I also love him but god dammit, he's way obsessed over him in an unhealthy way. And you know what's the worst part about him? I saw one tweet of his and he said why can't everyone be same? Oh god, I've never seen that much egotistical bigoted man like him online. If he really think everyone should be like himself, then he's such a piece of shit to me. :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

how would you describe our friendship? and i have a confession: i'm pansexual?

tho, lets be honest: you probs knew that already :Laugh: 

I don't think we are close buds yet but you are a good friend to people :) 

I actually didn't know you were pansexual lmao. so what kind of men do you like? :funny: 

1 minute ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Do you like Chowder?

yes, Chowder is art man. It can be a bit annoying at times but it's mostly creative and fun.

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Any kind? 

do you like Chris Evans and Zac Efron? :funny: 

1 minute ago, sbnator20 said:

yeah I watched the show all the time as kid and was ecstatic when I heard they were making the 5th season 

it impresses me how this and hey arnold are coming back to wrap up. I hope more unresolved cartoons I like will return.

plz revive sym-bionic titan.

2 minutes ago, Samurai Jack said:

you are officially one of sbc's exclusive Chris Evans fanclub. (smirk) 

am i cool?

personally, i didn't like high school musical (or, at least i used to not like it)? personally, troy shoulda ended up with that black guy (can't remember his name, lol)

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

am i cool?

personally, i didn't like high school musical (or, at least i used to not like it)? personally, troy shoulda ended up with that black guy (can't remember his name, lol)

you are cool.

I personally never watched hsm. It doesn't even have hot zac efron. he aged better than you know him in hsm.

zac efron hot ile ilgili görsel sonucu

gimme him.