• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

5 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Do you care for me, despite of what my mom says?

yeah I do. You are of course not my real life friend but you are sweet and fun. TBF part of what she says is true. Most of communities just talk for fun and shit and most of internet people are bunch of crybabies. SBC is one of the few exceptions tho. Becuase of the mix of old members and new members, we do geninuely care about each other. :) 

• Like 1

joker wish he could see that thumbnail bruce wayne :funny: 

753338_020.jpg

every time i see this particular face I laugh a lot because there was some tumblr post showing a bunch of conservatives on a website who thought the movie is "too gay". They wanted to boycott it and underneath the image of the post, the tumblr poster uses the image from the conservative site and writes "too gay" underneath much larger? and it's the same picture on the app on my iphone, i'm cryin'.  man i wish i could locate the post again

EDIT: SHIT I FOUND IT

http://lexie-squirrel.tumblr.com/post/157677713621/too-gay

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

joker wish he could see that thumbnail bruce wayne :funny: 

753338_020.jpg

everytime i see this particular face I laugh a lot because there was some tumblr post showing a bunch of conservatives on a website who thought the movie is "too gay". They wanted to boycott it and underneath the image of the post, the tumblr poster uses the image from the conservative site and writes "too gay" underneath much larger? man i wish i could locate the post again

EDIT: SHIT I FOUND IT

http://lexie-squirrel.tumblr.com/post/157677713621/too-gay

holy crap, that's too pricless.

Screw those who boycott the movie, GAY LOVE FOREVER <3333333333333333333