• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

1 minute ago, Cha♡ said:

i wonder what kiyoko's first date with ozu was like? :Laugh: 

I see it as they were in same "business class" and Kiyoko and Ozu kept arguing about how business works and they end up being in detention and they still kept arguing and magic happens. <3

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

woah almost identical to mine, did you remember one of my drawings or something :funny:

i wonder who asked who out first?

maybe both at the same time cuz that's romantic when both say the same thing? :funny: 

10 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Member when Rugrats1 used to spam his Anytown Show? OH I MEMBER?

I said it before and I'll say it again. He has no life and I feel bad for him really.

9 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

...You feel bad for some loser basement-dwelling troll?

Now that's just mean. Yeah he did spam his show a lot but he's still a real person with feelings?

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

...You feel bad for some loser basement-dwelling troll?

I feel bad for him because he wastes his life spamming videos no one cares. Then again i waste my time on Internet so.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Now that's just mean. Yeah he did spam his show a lot but he's still a real person with feelings?

I agree. I can't tolerate him but he's still a person after all.

ozu begrudgingly & ym dress up as lego batman/robin much to ym's excitement. and guano just dresses up as the masked tanuki just pretending not know his family/friends when paparazzi/media see him. but they know it's guano and think he's not the real deal? :funny: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

ozu begrudgingly & ym dress up as lego batman/robin much to ym's excitement. and guano just dresses up as the masked tanuki just pretending not know his family/friends when paparazzi/media see him. but they know it's guano and think he's not the real deal?  

sure, all eyes on Batman and Robin. what about Guano in Wolverine suit? (smirk)