• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

The first part of my latest episode of "Total Cartoon Action," called "Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Meet the New Queen (Same as the Old Queen!"); is now available for reading! (Imaginary bonus points and an imaginary donut to whoever gets the song I parodied THAT title from!) :yes:

Since nobody guessed correctly, I was referencing the hit song by The Who, called "Won't Get Fooled Again." Also, both THAT episode, and "Performance Review 2: Deville Inside," are now completely finished and available for reading. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Not only is my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, called "Back On the Chain g-AANG!!!!" up and ready for reading, the first part of the episode after that, "$7.7 Million B.C.C.A.a.C. (Before Chaos, Confusion, Aang, and Cartoons") is up and available for reading as well. Constructive criticism is appreciated! :D

I posted a new Cyberpunk yesterday, and a new JCMovies will be coming tomorrow. The next installment of my award-winning Xat Time Travelers will be posted on Friday, and I'll continue updating all three of my shows over the next six weeks.

Not only is my "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "$7.7 Million B.C.C.A.a.C. (Before Chaos, Confusion, Aang, and Cartoons") now completely finished and READY for reading; the episode after that, "Avatar 1 1/2: Clash of the Egos," is now completely finished and ready for reading as well! Constructive criticism is appreciated! :D

Skodwarde + Red Hot Chili Peppers = PETA did 9/11?

Well I just tried that equation and that's what happened. I might post the lit if anyone wants to see it.

Well it only took a year but HERE'S A NEW TOP 10 SPIN-OFFS/LITS COUNT FROM YOURS TRULY! :D

1. Skodwarde by OMJ/Clappy/Jjs - 35,825 views

2. Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 by jjsthekid - 24,114 views 

3. And Then There Were Less by Clappy - 22,983 views 

4. Adventures in the Underground City by Sabrespongebob - 21,984 views 

5. Community Deathmatch by OMJ - 19,724 views

6. Rusty's Raping Rampage by jjsthekid/Elastic Dog - 18,667 views

7. JCMovies by JCM - 13,743 views

8. Underwater Survivor: SBC Style by Steel Sponge - 12,574 views

9. Bikini Top by that70guys92 - 12,558 views

10. The Darkstar Bunch by Aya - 11,852 views

The only major difference I noticed is that Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 jumped 4 slots from it's previous slot (#6 to #2). Congrats jjs and all the other riffers for this achievement! 

• Like 6

I have two stories that I'm working on. One is called Who Do I Trust I already posted two chapters of it. So far no one has commented on that story. On my other story Not So Bad Wumbo commented, but now I have three chapters of it. Before I post another chapter for either story I think someone should comment so I'm not just posting chapters with no feedback. I think I already know that Who Do I Trust had a few issues. They are WWE stories, but they are closer to being real than SpongeBob stories. I wanted to try to do something besides SpongeBob. On Fanfiction.net I have more reviews for Not So Bad than I do Who Do I Trust. In fact, at the moment Not So Bad is my most reviewed story. I also have a third story that I think I will post at least one chapter of. It is also a WWE story, but a lot of people have liked it. That story is called Someone Special. Keep a look out for the first chapter of that. Not So Bad is a lot longer, but out of those two stories I think that you would enjoy Not So Bad. I would still like feedback before I post another chapter of either story.

The first part of my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "License to Merge: Spy Another Day," is up and available for reading! Master Coelaceanth's new, secret male apprentice is revealed! On the one hand, it's who you PROBABLY think it is; and on the other hand, it's NOT who you probably think it is! Read and find out why! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

Yeah I've been having writer's block, but I definitely have the outline done at least, and with my progress I should have the first episode up by the mid 2nd week of July, as I want to have a good amount of spacing so it isn't rushed out to the point where BY is low quality. As long as stuff doesn't get in the way, I'm predicting an October end at the latest before wrapping it up, unless I somehow find a way to stretch it past a 15 episode season with a planned ending which is highly unlikely to happen. :P

I have two stories that I'm working on. One is called Who Do I Trust I already posted two chapters of it. So far no one has commented on that story. On my other story Not So Bad Wumbo commented, but now I have three chapters of it. Before I post another chapter for either story I think someone should comment so I'm not just posting chapters with no feedback. I think I already know that Who Do I Trust had a few issues. They are WWE stories, but they are closer to being real than SpongeBob stories. I wanted to try to do something besides SpongeBob. On Fanfiction.net I have more reviews for Not So Bad than I do Who Do I Trust. In fact, at the moment Not So Bad is my most reviewed story. I also have a third story that I think I will post at least one chapter of. It is also a WWE story, but a lot of people have liked it. That story is called Someone Special. Keep a look out for the first chapter of that. Not So Bad is a lot longer, but out of those two stories I think that you would enjoy Not So Bad. I would still like feedback before I post another chapter of either story.

Unfortunately, you can't really expect reviews to come flowing in. i know getting reviews is an ideal way of seeing what people like from the story, but unfortunately not many are willing to do so. Many popular spin-offs don't get user feedback outside of likes. I know that many of my spin-offs don't usually receive reviews after each episode; it takes a while to build up a fanbase. My mindset is that if you enjoy writing the stories, you should continue doing so. Don't worry so much about what others think, it's your spin-off after all. :)

Overall, I'm not saying the occasional feedback and constructed criticism is a bad thing, but it's your work. If you enjoy it, then continue to develop it, and maybe someday you'll get a bigger fanbase for your works. :)

• Like 1

The second and FINAL part of my most recent "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "License to Merge: Spy Another Day," is now finished and available for reading! I'll try and post at least ONE part of my next "Performance Review" (which will be an ACTUAL episode) sometime over this weekend. :)

Today, I've released by first lit on SBC called "Tim and Ralph". As of right now, I've only posted the first episode of the first season. The rest of the first season will be here eventually, and the season two episodes too.