• Advertisement

SBC Rap Battles

Young Nug

Ex won due to ACS having a heart attack, or something like Metal Snake in Jeopardy the Series episode 2. I wonder what you would do for a battle between teenj and hayden or else acidic and you. That sick beat part was a little bit funny. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Are you blinded Double D Edd boy?

Are you a blinded one who can't think up of something new?And there's no such thing as a Double D Edd boy in my zone, so just give up the thought.

Are you a blinded one who can't think up of something new?And there's no such thing as a Double D Edd boy in my zone, so just give up the thought.

I'm sorry, I do not comprehend with your grammar.

I'm sorry, I do not comprehend with your grammar.

i'll put it in simple talk then so i dont make you confused this time. In my zone your things dont exist and i'm not the blind one. your thoughts are blinding you of what is true.

i'll put it in simple talk then so i dont make you confused this time. In my zone your things dont exist and i'm not the blind one. your thoughts are blinding you of what is true.

What the fuck are you even talking about? My former username was Gaston. That was why I said, No Doubt. You're making this into something that doesn't even matter. Let's just drop it here, mkay?

• Like 3

What the fuck are you even talking about? My former username was Gaston. That was why I said, No Doubt. You're making this into something that doesn't even matter. Let's just drop it here, mkay?

all i'm saing is Gaston is technically not here. well okay even thought that could've been a battle without AN having to do anything, but ok i'll stop.