• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros SBC Style

Webizoid

Have you guys ever heard of the Super Smash Bros series? Basically, its a game where you, as a Nintendo character, fight other Nintendo characters. There's more to it, but look it up. I don't feel like elaborating. :P

Back to seriousness. I want at least 32 of you guys to sign up for this. Then I will create a plot around you guys fighting in a giant tourney with drama, adventure, suspense, and lots of action! It's okay if more of you sign up. I also need a co-host, but only one.

So PM me all of your information about your character. You can either make one up completely or it can be you (with your usename). For example:

Character: Webby (Webizoid345)

Strengths: Webs

Weaknesses: Pepper Spray

And so on so forth. OR:

Character: Jose (By Wumbo)

Strengths: Everything

Weaknesses: Nothing

But be more serious than that. That's just an example. You don't have to follow a certain criteria or template, just tell me everything that you think is important.

From there, I will draw names out of a hat, two at a time. The two I pull out will brawl each other in a battle until a victor emerges. The loser will fall into a portal and teleport back to where they came from.

This will go on until there is a winner, and he or she will be crowned the SBC Super Smash Bros Champion! I'm also considering letting the runner-up have some honor as well.

Now off you go! You have a brawl to fight! (And a character list to PM...)

Here's what I'll do. I'll put up a list of members and you can tell me if you want to remove or add you. And if you want a specific power, PM me please.

Host: Me

Co-Host: TVguy

Contestants:

Clappy

Jelly

Wumbology

Mordecool

70s

Dragiiin

OMJ

Steel Sponge

Teenj12

Jjsthekid

Metal Snake

JCM

SpongeOddFan

Exkizuna

Serving Up Smiles

UnlimitedCha

SpongeSebastian

Elastic Dog

Terminoob

SG12

CNF1

Crushingmayhem

CDCB

The Idiot Box

Sabre

Deli

BeachBob

Shinwa

Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick

4EverGreen

Guymonty

Noseferatu

The last two are just for having 32 contestants. I won't let them win, I promise.