Super Smash Bros SBC Style

Webizoid

Now on with the lit. Thanks for the banner, Jjs. :D

webbylogo.jpg

Season 1:

1. The Gathering

2. JCM vs. Noseferatu

3. Jjsthekid vs. 4EverGreen

Webby began to recap again as images from the previous episode play. "Last time on Super Smash Bros, the fight was between JCM and Noseferatu. It was obvious who won, and if you don't know, you don't don't deserve to be called a fan of this show. But JCM did discover his powers in the nick of time. Meanwhile, Crushingmayhem, teenj, SpongeSebastian, and Luke, with the assistance of Elastic Dog, broke into the room where Aquatic Nuggests was being stored and destroyed not only the room, but the robot as well. They'll have a surprise waiting for them today. Heh heh... Anyways, the next match is Jjsthekid vs. 4EverGreen. Like the last match, I think that the end of this match will be one everyone expects. I mean, come on, I may just even keep Jjs in even if he loses. No one likes 4EverGreen. Anyways, it's time for Super Smash Bros!!!!

*THEME SONG*

ROOM 7

"Did you have a great night's sleep?" Sabre asked Deli.

"Yeah, I did!" exclaimed Deli. "Did you?"

Sabre sighed. "Yes! I feel much more refreshed than I did yesterday. I think I saw things, like you being a girl! Ha! You, a girl!"

Deli rolled her eyes. "I AM a girl."

Sabre stopped laughing and gaped. "Oh shit."

Sabre was banging his head against the confessional wall. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

Deli giggled. "What a cutie."

Guymonty hadn't gotten any sleep at all. "Noseferatu's gone. He's really gone. So, Jjs versus

4EverGreen, huh? I bet I could... change the ending a bit."

Jjs sat up. "I sense a disturbance in the near future."

ROOM 5

4EverGreen clutched his clover to his chest. "I'm going to go ahead and go down."

Steel and OMJ grunted, too busy with what they were doing. But 4EverGreen knew what they were saying. "Thanks."

Box shuffled over with a smile. "Good luck!"

4EverGreen held his clover up. "I already have some. Thanks." He left.

Box frowned. "What a pompous asshole. My money is on Jjs."

ROOM 8

CM and the others had but yesterday behind them. But when Webby and Dylan bursted in, they knew they hadn't done the same.

"Hey, guys!" said Teenj nervously.

"We didn't snoop around or anything." said Luke innocently.

"Did we say anything about snooping?" asked Dylan.

SpongeSebastian put his head in his hands. "Great job, Moron Snake. We're fucked!"

"I wouldn't say-," began CM.

But then Webby and Dylan took out gags and ropes, grinning evilly.

CM gulped. "Okay, maybe we're a little-,"

Webby knocked Luke out and began to tie him up.

CM panicked. "We're fucked! We're fucked!" Dylan knocked him out.

ROOM 2

Jjs waited for Wumbo to come up with breakfast as he always does. When Wumbo came up with ahem armful of crates, he stopped him.

"The future is a bit foggy." confessed Jjs. "If I don't make it back, I want you to have this." He placed a sack on top of the crates.

"What's this?" asked Wumbo.

"This is my energy." replied Jjs. You'll need some for your match against Ex."

"I'm fighting Ex?" asked Wumbo.

"Who am I fighting?" asked Clappy. But Jjs was already gone. "Wait a minute. He knows about your match, but he doesn't know if he's going to win his match or not? Something's up."

Jjs fidgeted around in his seat. He finally blurted, "Okay, okay! I took a look at the roster!"

4EverGreen was giving his last words. "I would say that my luck has failed me. What else is there to say?"

Webby rolled his eyes. "You can say a lot more than that, but go get 'em, tiger."

4EG petted his clover. "I will." He walked off.

Dylan walked over to Jjs. "So, if you had any last words, what would it be?"

Jjs took a breath. "Well, on my dying day, I will say something like this: Why did you do that?"

Dylan nodded. "Sounds fair enough."

Jjs sighed. "Okay, I'll also admit that was complete bullsh-,"

The Room 8 snoopers were tied to chairs in the announcer booth while the hosts began the match.

"It's time for THE NEXT MATCH!!!" announced Webby. The audience went wild.

"Now let's cut the crap and get down to brass tacks, huh?" suggested Dylan. The audience cheered even more.

"Do we have to be tied up?" asked SpongeSebastian.

"We can't even see what's going on!" lamented Luke.

"You guys didn't stick around the first time!" said Webby away from his microphone. "Besides, think of it as hearing a football game on the radio. You can't see anything, but you hear our beautiful voices tell you everything."

"Except the blatantly obvious." added Dylan, muffling his microphone.

"Damn." said CM.

"At least we don't have to deal with guymonty." said Teenj. "He's being a big baby about everything."

Guymonty frowned. "I heard his comment about me. He's damn lucky this isn't his match."

"In one corner there's the ever-so-lucky and ever-so-green 4EVERGREEN!!!" announced Webby.

When he came out, he got fair applause.

Dylan continued. "And on the other side, he can tell the future and is usually accurate, Jjsthekid!"

The crowd roared with excitement as Jjs glided out.

"Now to pick the stage." said Webby. "This stage will be set at Bikini Atoll!"

The familiar stage from the SpongeBob theme appeared. They were on the island itself and they were surrounded by water, the knockout zone.

Jjs nodded at his competition. "May the best man win."

4EverGreen smirked. "I think we both know who that is."

"3..." Webby counted down.

"2..." continued Dylan.

The hosts together counted, "1..."

"BEGIN!!!!" shouted the entire crowd.

4EverGreen just stood still. "Come and get me."

Jjs, confused, chose to obey him. "Alright. Here I come." He ran over and began to beat him up, but nothing showed up on his DPT. Confused, Jjs kicked the DPT and it shot up... to 1%.

"What is the deal?!" shouted Steel.

"It's his clover." said Leroy. "It's all luck."

"Oh no." said JCM. "This won't turn out like it should."

4EverGreen then touched Jjs lightly and his damage meter went up to 60%. "What the hell?!"

4EG smiled. "Boom." He kicked at Jjs, but he forgot that Jjs knew what would happen. After dodging the kick, he began to rapidly punch the DPT, bringing it up to 20% ,and giving Jjs bleeding knuckles. 4EG tried to catch him off guard, but yet again he saw it coming and dodged.

Ex sighed. "This is getting them nowhere fast."

An item landed next to Jjs. "REPRIEVE!" he shouted.

It was a Baby Gas sprayer. Jjs snagged it, but then realized he would have bad luck. "Here you go, 4EverGreen." He threw it to him.

4EverGreen immediately let the Baby Gas loose. Not only was Jjs turned into a baby, but everyone else. They began to crawl around and do what babies do. Some babbled, some cried, and some stuck things up their noses.

Webby, Dylan, CM, Luke, Teenj, and SpongeSeb were safe in the announcer's box.

"From now on, let's not have Baby Gas." suggested Dylan.

"Agreed." agreed Webby.

4EverGreen was about to drop Jjs off of the edge of the stage, but he couldn't bring himself to do such a heinous thing. Jjs began to grow back to his normal self anyway. Due to 4EverGreen's luck, he was able to keep him lifted up. So he just threw him off then. The boom sounded and the crowd cheered a little. The Room 5 residents shook their heads in disgust.

Jjs came back, glaring at 4EverGreen. "I was only 14, man. You could've spared me for a few years."

"Whatever." said 4EverGreen. "This will be easy."

Suddenly, Webby's voice announced to all. "Since this will take way more time than the last battle, here's a new permanent rule: You have to throw the other person off three times now, not five. I repeat, three lives for each player."

Jjs cursed under his breath. "I gotta get that damn clover away from him."

Meanwhile, guymonty was sneaking around inside the stadium, devising a way to get past the guards. He hatched his idea and walked up innocently. "Hello, I'm just going to pass by now."

The guards stopped him. One said, "Where do you think you are going, WhaleBlubber?"

"I'm not WhaleBlubber, man!!" shouted guymonty in annoyance.

"And I'm the Queen of England." said another guard sarcastically. All of the guards began to laugh.

"Listen here, buster." said guymonty, reaching for the guard's collar. He was too short to grab a 5'5'' guard's collar. "You let me pass or I will shove hot warm shit down your throat."

"Will it flow?" asked the 5'5'' guard.

"Yes." said guymonty evilly.

"He's threatening a guard!!" shouted another guard, tackling him. The other guards began to pile on top of the other guard, cartoon-like. In all of the confusion, guymonty slipped away.

Steel Sponge frowned. "Well, Jjs has fallen off once due to dumb luck. That clover has got to go."

Leroy shook his head. "This is only a one-man-war with that clover."

Box frowned like the other two before him. "Alright, this is getting ridiculous."

Jjs had been trying to get the clover away to no avail. Guymonty had already arrived to his seat by the time Jjs nearly toppled over the edge again. Suddenly, a Smash Ball appeared. Jjs immediately dashed for it, but 4EG was already there, trying to crack it open.

"That's it." said guymonty. "You both suck." He shot at both of them with his laser eye. One cracked the Smash Ball open and Jjs absorbed the power. The other shot hit 4EG's clover and fried it to nothing.

"OH NO!!! MY CLOVER!!!" shouted 4EG.

"Oh no... Your game." said Jjs cunningly. He began to glow with bright neon colors and he went limp.

"Why did he go limp like that?" asked Jelly.

"I don't know." replied Cha.

A ghost like creature came out of him and split into different ghosts. But they weren't exactly ghosts.

"Astral bodies!" exclaimed SG.

"What is that?" asked CF.

"It's basically his soul." explained SG.

"You're so smart, SG." goggled SOF. "I can dig that."

SG narrowed her eyes. "Go away."

SOF shrugged. "Alright, alright."

"Look!" shouted Sauce Mama.

There were now hundreds and hundreds of astral bodies. Instead of charging at 4EG, they flew around the audience, asking for volunteers. They then entered their bodies and jumped onto the stage. They then proceeded to beat 4EG up. After a while, he just flew off the stage. The explosion marked 1/3rd of a victory for Jjs.

"And we won't count it against guymonty because no one likes 4EverGreen." said Webby.

Guymonty shrugged. "I think I messed it up enough."

"Shut up, Blubber." muttered Terminoob.

"I'M NOT BLUBBER!!!" shouted guymonty.

"He's totally Blubber." said Pac-CNF.

"No shit!" said Dragiiin's voice from outside the confessional.

4EG came back onto the stage, scared out of his damn mind. "I'll get you this ti-,"

Before he could do anything, he fell off of the stage. Jjs smirked. When 4EG came back on, Jjs walked towards him calmly. "You know, before this match you said something to me."

"I said a lot of things to you." said 4EG.

"Even behind his back!" said Clappy sarcastically, pretending it were a surprise. People laughed.

4EG rolled his eyes. "So, what did I tell you that stuck?"

Jjs shrugged. "Oh, it's not really much at all. I said before the match started, 'May the best man win'. And you said, 'I think we both know who that is'. Is that correct?"

"I think he needs to check his lucky clover." said BeachBob sarcastically. People laughed at him too.

4EG began to seeth with fury. "That's IT!! I've had it!!!!! I wish I never was selected for this show at all!!!"

Jjs shrugged. "No problem. Your experience shall be over soon." Then his body sank to the ground as his astral body entered 4EG. He then began to move around and talk as 4EG.

"Did it work?" asked Jjs to the crowd. They cheered in response.

"Wait, what are you doing?" came 4EG's astral body, which was being held hostage inside.

Jjs as 4EG grinned evilly. "I just want to... DANCE AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT AS YOU!!!"

And that's exactly what he did. People began to clap to set his beat. The Room 8 snoopers up in the booth bobbed their heads along to the rhythm. Jjs started off with an Irish jig. Even Ex was in tears.

"That was some funny shit!" he said, howling with laughter.

"My sides hurt!" said hilaryfan80, clutching his sides. He laughed, but then stopped and winced. "Ouch. I might have to operate on that."

Even CDCB was laughing. "That was great! It made God laugh!"

OMJ cracked a smile. "Amusing."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed SOF.

"I wish I got to see it." frowned Teenj.

After he was done dancing, the crowd roared and gave a standing ovation. Some even chanted, "BRAVO!!!"

"Alright, an encore is in place!" announced Jjs, dancing around embarrasingly once again.

"LET'S HEAR IT FOR JJS AND HIS ASTRAL PROJECTION!!!!" announced Webby.

In the middle of his dance, Jjs, as 4EG, cakewalked off of the edge of the stage. His astral body escaped in the nick of time as 4EG screamed, "YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY, JJS!!!!" The final explosion signified that Jjs whooped 4EG's ass.

"JJSTHEKID IS THE WINNER!!!!" screamed Dylan.

The crowd roared and took pictures of the victor. Even Steel and Leroy were hollering with excitement.

"This is great and all, but can you untie us?" asked SpongeSeb.

"Alright." said Webby. "Good job not sneaking off."

"Thank you." said Luke, rubbing his sore wrists.

"Don't let us catch you doing that again." said Dylan.

"Don't think this won't happen again." warned Webby.

"I think we'll make the right decision next time." said CM, smirking at his buddies and walking off.

Webby walked over to the snack table and saw that it was empty. "What the-,"

CM rubbed his stomach contently. "That was some good food."

"My compliments to the chef." said Luke, burping and laughing.

70s sniffed the air. "God, this one smells."

As soon as she saw SpongeSeb, Jelly rushed over and tackled him with a giant hug. "Oh my god! Where have you been? I haven't seen you since the day we got here!"

"We were punished today for snooping around yesterday." said SpongeSeb. "But we're off the hook now."

"Well, I don't want that to happen to you again." said Jelly, hugging him tighter.

SpongeSeb kissed Jelly on the cheek. "I'll sit with you tomorrow, alright?"

"Sounds great." said Jelly.

PokeSponge ran over to Jjs. "I think we all already know the answers to most of the questions that I would ask, so I'll just say that dancing thing was smashing."

Jjs smiled. "Thank you."

PokeSopnge walked away. "And that's a wrap."

"Wait, wouldn't you like to hear about my back story?" asked Jjs, running after him. "Anything?"

4EverGreen landed back in his leprechaun world. "I need another clover. But a better one." Dramatic music played behind him. "What was that?!"

Elastic was checking the next fight and saw that it was him. "I'm against guymonty?"

Guymonty, who was next to him, shook his head in pity. "I'm sorry I'll have to-,"

"This will be so easy!!!" shouted Elastic, pumping his fists in the air.

"Dude!" said Dragiiin. "You are SO lucky!"

"Can we switch?" asked Ex.

"No." said Elastic, walking off.

"Please?" asked Ex.

Shinwa shrugged at guymonty. "Sorry, but you are screwed." He put his iPod buds in his ears, blared Oppan Gundam Style, and floated off.

Guymonty was awfully miffed. "Well, I guess it's time to kick his ass!!!"

"Shut up, Blubber." said Terminoob again.

"I'm not-," guymonty began before trailing off and walking to his room. "Aw, it's too late for that shit."

"Just how you like it." said Wumbo, bumping fists with Terminoob.

ROOM 5

Steel, Leroy, and Box were fast asleep. First time since they got here that they've gotten such good sleep. 4EG stole it all with his stupid-ass clover.

"What will happen next?" Dylan asked the camera.

"Will the snoopers snoop again?" asked Webby rhetorically.

"Who ate our food?" asked Dylan.

Webby walked toward the camera. "And most important of all, when will guymonty shut up?!"

"After his match." replied Dylan.

"DUDE!" shouted Webby. "Ratings!!"

"Sorry." said Dylan. "Anyways, tune in next time..."

"FOR SUPER SMASH BROS!!!" shouted the two hosts together.

• Like 1

webbylogo.jpg

Season 1:

1. The Gathering

2. JCM vs. Noseferatu

3. Jjsthekid vs. 4EverGreen

4. Elastic Dog vs. guymonty

Webby began to recap as usual. "Last time on Super Smash Bros, the battle was Jjsthekid vs. 4EverGreen. The battle was head-to-head for a while. But if it hadn't have been for Blubber, the clover would've win it for 4EG. But with the clover gone, Jjs whooped his ass. Next is Elastic vs. guymonty! Who will win? Is it obvious? Find out on Super Smash Bros!!!"

*THEME SONG*

ROOM 5

Leroy woke up to Steel doing push-ups. "That has to be the best night of sleep I've gotten here."

Steel nodded. "It's not that 4EG was loud, but his stupid clover didn't just give him good luck, it gave the rest of us bad luck!"

"Imagine Room 7!" exclaimed Leroy.

"It will be even better after Blubber is gone." said Steel. They both nodded in agreement.

Box was Leaning back and sighing happily. "I think I'm so well rested I could run a mile right now. But I don't feel like it at the moment. As for who will win today, that's pretty obvious."

ROOM 4

Elastic was getting ready for his battle when Shin patted him on the back. "Good luck."

"Not that you need it." added Ex.

Elastic grinned. "Thanks, guys. I should probably head down now."

"ONWARD, NOBLE STEED!" shouted Dragiiin, pointing towards the door.

Elastic rolled his eyes and made the sound of a horse gallop on his way out. "NEIGH."

ROOM 6

Pac-CNF was doing pushups with bigger muscles than he had before. "1006, 1007..."

BeachBob walked in. "Damn, buddy! You're putting on some muscle, aren't you?"

Pac-CNF stopped and sat down. "I guess so."

BeachBob marveled at his new guns. "Geez, you got that in a day?"

Pac-CNF nodded. "I sure did."

BeachBob shrugged. "Well, keep at it. Who knows who's gonna be in the next match. It could be you. Or me." He went into the confessional. Pac-CNF eyed the bag under his bed and kept at his push-ups.

ROOM 7

Sabre was leaning against a wall, tapping on his giant saber when Deli walked in.

"I got breakfast!" she announced.

Sabre got up intently. "Great! I'm famished!"

Deli held out her hand. "But FIRST you have to answer one question."

Sabre stopped. "One? That's it?"

"It's an important question." replied Deli. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." he said confidently.

"Do you like me?"

Sabre squinted at her. "As a friend or..."

"More than that." replied Deli. "Well, it's a yes or no question!"

Sabre calmed her down, sensing her panic and nerves. "Yes, I do."

Deli walked off. "Well, I guess that's-," She stopped. "Wait, did you say yes?"

"I did." answered Sabre. "Now how about that breakfast?"

"I can't believe it." said Deli, clutching her heart. "I've never had a boyfriend or anything and I'm not so sure how I feel about-,"

To shut her up, Sabre kissed Deli on the lips. It worked. "I don't think it. Should be so hard."

Guymonty was cracking his knuckles. "Another ass to kick. What's the worst that can happen?"

Guymonty walked into Deli and Sabre kissing. They stopped when they saw him and cowered back.

"Oh my god!!!" screamed Deli as if she saw Kermit get decapitated.

"BLUBBER!!!" Sabre shouted.

Guymonty stopped and staggered towards the couple with an crazy glint in his eye. "I... AM... NOT... BLUBBER!!!!!"

Sabre held up his hands in defense. "Hey, whatever you want."

Guymonty stopped again and began to walk slowly towards the door. "At least I can get away from you two for a while."

Deli frowned. "Gee, thanks."

Guymonty whipped around. "But don't you dare think you've seen the last of me!" He slammed the door. The new couple sat in silence but then proceeded to keep making out.

The crowd was getting settled in their seats when SpongeSeb decided he wanted to sit with his roommates.

But then be heard Jelly's voice. "Hey Sebastian!"

Oh shit, he thought, I forgot I have to sit with her! He looked at his friends and shrugged. "Sorry, but I made a promise."

His friends nodded and SpongeSeb walked away.

Metal Snake leaned over to Crushingmayhem and whispered, "He is whipped!"

CM laughed. "Totally whipped."

Elastic was being interviewed by Dylan before the fight. "So, E Dawg, do you have any last words if you lose?"

"Well, I won't." said Elastic Dog.

Dylan shrugged. "I know, but IF you did, what would you want to say to the world before you went?"

"Stay cool." he replied simply.

Dylan stuck out his lower lip and nodded. "Good enough."

Meanwhile, Webby was interviewing guymonty.

"What would your last words be?" the host asked.

"Well, even though I'll win, I'll just say that the other guy cheated somehow because no one can and ever will beat me. I'm just that awesome."

Webby cringed and silently walked away.

"I love you." said Jelly to SpongeSeb.

"You too." he said, quicker than he should have. Jelly eyed him suspiciously.

"I think you're going on the path to hell." whispered Sauce Mama to Sebastian. "Just some advice."

SpongeSeb sighed. "Yeah. I bet I am. Thanks."

"No problem." Sauce mouthed.

"Welcome to the next battle of SBC!!!" announced Webby.

The crowd cheered.

"Time to bring out the contestants!" announced Dylan.

Webby sighed. "In one corner is the guy who doesn't need an introduction, and I won't give him one since he's such an asshole!"

"I heard that!!!" shouted guymonty/Blubber.

"No one gives a shit!!" shouted Dragiiin.

"Whatever." said guymonty, walking out to a tremendous amount of boos and heckles.

"Alright, quiet down." said Dylan, which the crowd obeyed. "In the other corner is the craziest dog we know, put your hands together for Elastic Dog!!!!!"

Elastic received all of the applause that guymonty didn't get, which was all of it. He came out like any professional would: in style. He pumped the crowd up and used his hands to conduct the cheering. One side of the stadium chanted "Elastic!" while the other chanted "Dog!" after the other side.

"Now for the stage!" announced Webby. "Take it away, Dylan!"

Dylan cleared his throat. "To please Blubber, which we will never do again, this stage will be a huge pile of shit!"

And that's what it turned into. The crowd groaned and held their noses.

"God! It even smells like it!" said a nasally JCM.

"Why did you have to please Blubber again?" asked Teenj to the hosts above.

"So he could eat his way through to the bottom of the stage and lose." answered Webby. The crowd laughed.

"Point taken." said Teenj, pleased.

"One more thing before we start." said Webby. "The battles after this will be slightly different. These first three were just to WEEEEEED 'EM OUT!"

"Nice reference." complimented Dylan.

"All in a day's work." answered Webby again.

"Oh, so we aren't good enough?" asked guymonty.

"At least not you." retorted Dylan. "The winners of these three battles will get their chances."

"Alright." said Elastic. "But why are you telling us now?"

Webby and Dylan looked at each other.

"Why did we tell them again?" asked Webby.

"It was your idea." said Dylan.

"Ah, whatever." shrugged Webby. "Let's just... Wait for the Monty Python reference... GET ON WITH IT!!!"

The crowd roared with excitement. Dylan chuckled. "You're on a roll, dude!"

"Thanks." said Webby. "Now to count down! All together!!!"

"3..." began everyone. "2... 1... BEGIN!!!!!"

Guymonty turned into his true form. "Okay, I am Blubber."

"I knew it!" shouted CDCB.

"We ALL knew it." said Ex.

Elastic scoffed. "No matter what your form is, I'll still kick your ass." The crowd cheered.

"This will be the shortest battle ever, huh?" said CF.

Cha pulled out a bag of popcorn. "Let the games begin!"

Angry, guymonty shot his laser at Elastic, who used his elasticity to easily dodge it all. Elastic then stretched his arm back and made a fist. He brought it forward as quickly as he could and knocked guymonty back a few feet, nearly off the stage. He quickly got up and said, "Very nice, but can you handle this?"

Blubber shot forward and bared his teeth. Elastic simply leaned to the side and let guymonty fall off the stage. The first explosion sounded and the crowd roared.

"He's having too much fun up there." said Shin.

Dragiiin made a clicking noise with his tongue as he shook his head. "There's no such thing as too much fun, my dear Shin."

Blubber came back onto the stage. "Alright, asshole, now you're just showing off."

"No, I'm just winning." said Elastic.

"Well, I'm going to change that." said Blubber.

SpongeSeb stood up and told his girlfriend he had to go to the bathroom.

"Hurry back, alright?" said Jelly.

"Anything for you, babe." said SpongeSeb. He walked away as Jelly blushed.

"I'm still suspicious that he's cheating on me." said Jelly. "But my friends haven't seen anything."

SpongeSeb was walking to the bathroom when his roommates jumped in front of him.

"Sebastian is whipped!" sang Metal Snake.

"Sebastian is pissed!" continued Crushingmayhem.

"He doesn't really care about his little girlfriend!" sang Teenj.

Then the three sang together. "Even though they hugged and kissed!" They even had a tri-tone chord at the end.

SpongeSeb scoffed. "Cute. Have you been working on that all day?"

"Not really." said CM. "We discovered that Webby was a music genius-,"

"Shucks." said Webby, who was drinking from the water fountain.

"So we just learned how to make a chord." said Teenj.

"The rest came easy." said Luke.

"You guys have too much free time." said SpongeSeb. "Now how about you mind your own business." He walked off.

"Your welcome." said Webby to the other three, walking off as well.

Box came out of the bathroom, clapping. "Nice chord, guys."

"Okay, maybe that was a bit much." said CM.

Dylan looked around. "So, while Webby's gone, I'll-,"

"Hey there!" said Webby.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Spoke too soon."

"So, Elastic is kicking Blubber's ass?" asked Webby.

"Look for yourself." said Dylan.

And so he did. Elastic was chewing on a Krabby Patty and grew to enormous size. Blubber decided to bite Elastic's leg.

Elastic's nostril's flared. "YOU LITTLE-,"

"Wait a minute!!" shouted SG. "How can a whale, even at his small size, have such sharp teeth?"

"That's a good point." said hilaryfan80.

"You're so smart." swooned SOF.

"For Christ's sake." said SG, annoyed.

Blubber took his teeth out. "Dentures."

That was a fatal mistake.

Elastic picked the small whale up and plucked the dentures from his hands. He didn't have a use for Blubber so he used the hand with him in it to stretch off of the pile of crap that was the stage and dropped him. The explosion appeared as ED crushed the dentures between his fingers and shrink back to his normal size.

"That was too easy, wasn't it?" said Ex, grinning.

"That was pretty awesome." said CF.

Terminoob was leaning back. "I wonder if I could beat my opponent like that."

Cha was halfway through her popcorn. "Gosh, Sauce makes the best popcorn ever!"

Blubber hopped back onto the stage off of his platform and shouted at Elastic with a toothless lisp. "You're going down, thucker!!!"

But the Smash Ball that floated by told everyone a different story.

"Haha, I don't think so!" said Elastic.

Elastic grabbed the Smash Ball and played keep-away with Blubber. The whale-thing had kicked the ball a few times, then Elastic crumbled it in his hand, giving the power to himself.

"Ah thit." said Blubber.

"Shit is right." said Jjs, holding his nose.

"I know how much he likes it too." said Clappy.

Wumbo impersonated the "Yo Dawg" Meme. "Yo dawg, I heard that you like shit, so I put shit down your throat and made the stage a pile of shit so you could swallow shit while standing on shit!" The trio laughed.

Elastic stomped both feet into the shit and twisted his body around numerous times, like a wind-up toy. Then he grabbed Blubber and let his body unwind, slinging Blubber around like a rag doll.

"I WISH I HAD A PILE OF THIT RUNNING DOWN MY THROAT!!!" shouted Blubber as he was being swung around.

"Good riddance!" cheered Elastic as he let go.

"YOU HAVEN'T THEEN THE LATHT OF ME!!!" shouted Blubber as he rocketed not only off the stage, but out of the stadium. The final explosion signified that Elastic (obviously) won. But he wasn't really concerned about that at the moment. He pulled his feet out of the pile of crap. "Yuck! A bad day to wear sandals!"

The crowd, however, was roaring. They chanted his name in the same style as they did before the match.

"ELASTIC DOG WINS!!!!" shouted the hosts.

"Duh." said Box to himself. He then turned into his nice persona. "Great job, Elastic!"

PokeSponge ran up to him. "Congrats, Elastic!"

"Yeah, yeah." said Elastic, trying to find a place to wipe his feet off.

PokeSponge took a big step back. "If you were to have a wish about this whole experience, what would it be?"

"I have quite a few." said Elastic. "Some good and not so good, but right now a shower sounds pretty damn nice." He walked off.

PokeSponge awkwardly shouted after him. "Good job today!"

Guymonty fell through his house's roof due to being thrown the whole way. His mother came in. "You're cleaning this up, young man." She left.

Guymonty sighed. "Well, time to look for some shit."

70s looked at the roster and saw that he was next. "Damn, I'll need to get some extra rest."

JCM patted him on the back. "Aw, once you get out there it'll be easy. Well, for you."

"Not necessarily." said 70s. "I haven't used my powers in a long time. I'll need to clear my mind and remember everything I am capable of doing."

"You'll be fine." said hilaryfan80.

"God approves." added CDCB.

"Thanks guys." said 70s, walking off.

JCM turned to his roommates. "No matter what, we are cheering for him. Got it?"

The other two nodded.

70s then saw BeachBob, distraught. "What's wrong?"

"You shouldn't be talking to me." said BeachBob. "We are opponents. Enemies."

"Well, I may be your opponent, but I have no reason to be your enemy." said 70s. "What's wrong?"

BeachBob sighed. "It's CNF. I found out something that could get him disqualified."

"What is it?" asked 70s.

BeachBob shook his head. "With the cameras around this place, it wouldn't be smart. I'm awfully mad at him, but I won't get him disqualified."

"I understand." said 70s, holding out his hand. "May the best man win."

BeachBob hesitantly shook with him. "See you tomorrow."

"See ya." said 70s, walking off.

BeachBob couldn't help but replay the mishap in his head. He remembered walking in and finding out what he was doing. Is that what I think it is?!

CNF's voice came into his mind. Wait, BeachBob, I can explain!

Save it. said BeachBob. I can't believe you.

Wait! shouted CNF. Come back!

BeachBob slammed the door, which echoed throughout his head. He closed his eyes as tears trickled down his face.

"Find out what happens NEXT TIME!" announced Webby.

"ON SUPER SMASH BROS!!!" they shouted together.

• Like 4