• Advertisement

Oh Please, Go to See This Movie 1.1105

Metal Snake

"Oh please, there's so many bad movies out there to talk crap about. We don't need another one." says the neighsayer. Well guess what buddy? YOU AIN'T GETTING ANOTHER ONE! If that's the way you're going to behave mister, you're going to get the blockbuster of the century! That's right...

Dreamworks' latest masterpiece...

Mr. Peabody...

&...

Sherman!!!

THE ANIMATED MOVIE (THAT'S WHAT IT IS, DISCUSS IT LIKE SO!!!!!)!!!!!

• Like 6

Oh come on Dreamworks, the 28th is a Friday too! D:

Feh, might as well see something bland like Haunted House 2 for my 19th birthday.

Ahem, Snakecloud is right. All I can say is that he took the words right out of my mouth, except that's more paraphrased. Might as well put this in my want-to-see list.

• Like 1

Oh come on Dreamworks, the 28th is a Friday too! D:

Feh, might as well see something bland like Haunted House 2 for my 19th birthday.

Ahem, Snakecloud is right. All I can say is that he took the words right out of my mouth, except that's more paraphrased. Might as well put this in my want-to-see list.

I stole your words, took all the credit for myself, and in return you gave me a name? You're too nice...are you trying to kill me with kindness?!

Spoiler

If your answer is yes, "What's wrong with you?!"

If your answer is no, "What are you going to do about it?!"

Bastille's "Pompeii" works with the trailer near perfectly. Great song choice.

That being said, I need to see another trailer of this before making a final judgment, but so far, like terminoob said, I'm surprised how well Mr. Peabody and Sherman turned out in CGI.

Watched one or two episodes today since my generation was past the Rocky and Bullwinkle time. The set up is quite amusing, I like how Mr. Peabody owns Sherman. But I don't think time traveling would by my thing though. I've seen it in so many stories before and from the commercials it just looks ordinary. Guess it's just a thing you had to grow up with. I'm not completely against seeing it though. If someone invites me along to watch it then what the heck, count me in possibly.

Watched one or two episodes today since my generation was past the Rocky and Bullwinkle time. The set up is quite amusing, I like how Mr. Peabody owns Sherman. But I don't think time traveling would by my thing though. I've seen it in so many stories before and from the commercials it just looks ordinary. Guess it's just a thing you had to grow up with. I'm not completely against seeing it though. If someone invites me along to watch it then what the heck, count me in possibly.

Counter-point: I didn't grow up with it but I'm still really excited. I think kids being the protagonists of a time traveling show/movie is great because they're the ones that'd get the most out of time travel because they'd be focused on soaking up their surroundings and not trying to correct some horribly awkward mistake that happened 10 minutes ago (counter-counter-point: they're using it to fix horribly awkward mistakes that happened 10 minutes ago; counter-counter-counter-point: they're still traveling through history and not just the kind-of-recent-past). I also just like time travel, though, so that's probably it.