• Advertisement

Fred: The Movie

Sebby

And just how old are you, young man?

14. lol, you guys thought I was being serious? It was just a joke and I was decribing how much I really don't wanna see this movie. Who still believes in Santa? My cousin is 5 and he doesn't believe in Santa anymore.

14. lol, you guys thought I was being serious? It was just a joke and I was decribing how much I really don't wanna see this movie. Who still believes in Santa? My cousin is 5 and he doesn't believe in Santa anymore.

Howz about establishing a thread on this subject on the Off-Topic! board? 428899.gif Anyway, airing this film was just another dim-witted decision/verdict of Nickelodeon Studios. Do you honestly think we want to hear Fred's ear-rupturing voice for at least 45 minutes? Suppose this confirms that for Nick, Cartoon Network along with Disney Channel, it's no longer about the spectators-.-

Howz about establishing a thread on this subject on the Off-Topic! board? 428899.gif Anyway, airing this film was just another dim-witted decision/verdict of Nickelodeon Studios. Do you honestly think we want to hear Fred's ear-rupturing voice for at least 45 minutes? Suppose this confirms that for Nick, Cartoon Network along with Disney Channel, it's no longer about the spectators-.-
Or it confirms that the average movie-going populace is stupider than we think.

Oh, and I believed in Santa until you guys spoiled it. 305752.gif