• Advertisement

Weekly Turntable Parties-Redux

Young Nug

jvR1cqn.jpg

Since the last Turntable party flopped really badly-

couldn't pass up that opportunity

But since the last party flopped, we've decided to revamp the TT parties a bit. The parties will still be every Friday night, but this time, there's no theme- You're free to play whatever style of music you want. The time has also been changed to 9:00 EST. We'd like a bigger turnout this time (read: more than two people) so if you could all make it, it'd be greatly appreciated. Meeting here: http://turntable.fm/shintableredux

Hope to see you all there! :) or i'll ban you 

• Like 9

I'll be there...also, depending on the amount of people we get, we should create a queue so everyone has a chance at DJ'ing, like have someone write down the order of the people on the floor than want to DJ, and after the DJ on the far left has played,  let's say, 3 songs, they get kindly scorted out and give their spot to a new DJ and so on. If you guys have DJ'd at a room with a bot you know what I mean.

• Like 2

I definitely agree with Jelly. It's not fun sitting/standing on the ground waiting for someone to give up their spot. It's definitely not a "party" if the same five people constantly DJ. Maybe we should do a one or two song limit before someone has to get off and wait in line for their turn behind the others who want to DJ as well.

• Like 2

I'll be there...also, depending on the amount of people we get, we should create a queue so everyone has a chance at DJ'ing, like have someone write down the order of the people on the floor than want to DJ, and after the DJ on the far left has played,  let's say, 3 songs, they get kindly scorted out and give their spot to a new DJ and so on. If you guys have DJ'd at a room with a bot you know what I mean.

Sounds like a great idea!