• Advertisement

Legends of Bikini Bottom Airs January 28th & 29th

Karen

Legends of Bikini Bottom

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom: This episode was surprisingly good, It had great animation and a good story. Although some parts were disgusting it wasn't bad compared to other gross episodes. The animation on the smashed house was great, and so was the design of the creature. Over all it's a good episode that does have it's flaws but many episodes do.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: This was another good episode from the Legends series which had another great plot and good jokes. The start kind of reminded me of "Gone" and I liked the design of the sea captain. The mermaids were Ok characters and I like how Patrick fancied them. The resolution, although rushed, was good but since when did Patrick wear a suit. Over all it was a good episode with a few flaws but it was still good.

Score: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

The Main Drain: Halfway through the Legends series and I am really enjoying them so far, But I must admit this one was probably my least favorite so far. It was not bad but it just didn't compete with the other two. The plot had a lot more potential than was executed, but I did like the ending with Krabs and Plankton. The jokes were pretty funny but it just seemed like it kind of dragged. I'll give it a 7.5 because it had a good plot and gags

Trench Billies: Well this one was sort of a let down, probably because I heard some good things about it and I was let down by it. It had an OK plot but some really bad jokes that compared to the other three stories looked really bad. Some of the designs of the new characters were pretty gross and not funny, although the ending was pretty good it just didn't make up for the disappointing segment.

Score: C, 2.5/5, 6/10, OK

Next episode tomorrow

Legends of Bikini Bottom: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent (Thrown in a few extra points because the idea for Legends was very inspired and the animation was outstanding)

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom: This episode was surprisingly good, It had great animation and a good story. Although some parts were disgusting it wasn't bad compared to other gross episodes. The animation on the smashed house was great, and so was the design of the creature. Over all it's a good episode that does have it's flaws but many episodes do.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: This was another good episode from the Legends series which had another great plot and good jokes. The start kind of reminded me of "Gone" and I liked the design of the sea captain. The mermaids were OK characters and I like how Patrick fancied them. The resolution, although rushed, was good but since when did Patrick wear a suit. Over all it was a good episode with a few flaws but it was still good.

The Main Drain: Halfway through the Legends series and I am really enjoying them so far, But I must admit this one was probably my least favorite so far. It was not bad but it just didn't compete with the other two. The plot had a lot more potential than was executed, but I did like the ending with Krabs and Plankton. The jokes were pretty funny but it just seemed like it kind of dragged. I'll give it a 7.5 because it had a good plot and gags

Trench Billies: Well this one was sort of a let down, probably because I heard some good things about it and I was let down by it. It had an OK plot but some really bad jokes that compared to the other three stories looked really bad. Some of the designs of the new characters were pretty gross and not funny, although the ending was pretty good it just didn't make up for the disappointing segment.

Score: C, 2.5/5, 6/10, OK

Sponge-Cano!: After the disappointment of the last segment (Trench Billies) this one was defiantly a big step up. It had a good song, good humor and lots of action which to me anyway makes a great story. Squidward was in character along with all the other characters and I like that the plot wasn't rushed. The Dolphin character was great (Loved his voice) and he had a few funny gags (I hope to see him more in the future) The ending was OK but still it was a great segment.

Also, I don't know why it isn't called "Squid-Cano!" or something along those lines.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing

The Curse of the Hex: The Legends series finishes with a fairly average (But not bad) episode. The plot was good but didn't really come to anything although I did like when they visited the sea monster. The Hagfish was disgusting and had a strange (And rather stupid) voice, The plot was rushed around the end although I did like that the curse was just a "Closed" sign outside the restaurant. The ending (With the monster at the Krusty Krab) was strange as how he got there was unexplained. Although it had a lot of flaws it was a pretty good episode over all.

Score: B-, 3.5/5, 7/10, Good