• Advertisement

Do you Like Cartoon Network today?

StormAllenBryat

A new cartoon called "Sonic Boom" has been announced to premiere on CN, as well as an older Pokemon Season and something else returning.

I don't know if this counts as a bump but, oh well.

My thoughts on CN:

Some shows are good, and some are bad. Still not as big of a hellhole as Disney (Only like 1 good show now :P) or Nick (Though I actually kinda like RI, SaC and DF). I do remember watching shows like Billy and Mandy, The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Juniper Lee, Courage, and some other stuff.

A new cartoon called "Sonic Boom" has been announced to premiere on CN, as well as an older Pokemon Season and something else returning.

I don't know if this counts as a bump but, oh well.

My thoughts on CN:

Some shows are good, and some are bad. Still not as big of a hellhole as Disney (Only like 1 good show now :P) or Nick (Though I actually kinda like RI, SaC and DF). I do remember watching shows like Billy and Mandy, The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Juniper Lee, Courage, and some other stuff.

Somebody else watched The Life and Times of Juniper Lee? Welcome to my friends list.
  • Like 1

Recent disastrous CN decisions:

-The shit advertising for both RS and AT, as well as some piss poor time slots for new episodes and zero reruns. They started a renaissance period for CN and now they're being swept away with no respect.

-After placing Pokemon in the 7 AM hour instead of giving it room to get better ratings, CN is now being "bold" enough to give up something they've had for 10 years. The broadcasting rights to fucking Pokemon.

-Fresh TV is being yanked around on a chain because CN has yet to give them word on whether RR will continue with a Season 2 or if TD will ever get closure.

-Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo have not aired anything new in 8-9 months, despite having tons of content left. Justice League Action will not even get a chance at a Thursday slot, because it's automatically being placed on Saturday mornings. (Starting Christmas Eve of all days)

-Not one, but two fucking "every TTG ever" marathons are airing the next two weekends on Cartoon Network. Hello new Spongebob.

-Powerpuff Girls did not perform up to their expectations, and the Ben 10 reboot will likely not either. Right now there is nothing on the horizon from creators that could be a new flagship show for them.

-Gumball's creator is leaving after Season 6 even if CN decides to keep milking Gumball beyond that. Ben Gruber's think tank will eventually dry up and TTG will have to be put down.

-The only decent decision I'll say CN made was ending Clarence and Uncle Grandpa, which both got more than fair life spans. But the scheduling on those is wonky too.

CN is about to enter another dark ages by mid-2018 IMO.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hayden said:

-Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo have not aired anything new in 8-9 months, despite having tons of content left. Justice League Action will not even get a chance at a Thursday slot, because it's automatically being placed on Saturday mornings. (Starting Christmas Eve of all days)

Speaking of shows having not aired anything in months, whatever happened to Bunnicula? - I might add.

Edited by Steel Sponge