• Advertisement

Favorite Song?

Ron

I love "Where's Gary?". It's a song sang by Spongebob that didn't make it into "Have You Seen This Snail?".

Oh yeah, I saw this comment in the Top Comments for the video:

burrrnnrnnnnn_zps80ac4f2b.png

You can't beat Sweet Victory from Band Geeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANk8xlsp1pQ

I think the post above you did.

Yeah, Very First Christmas is my all-time favourite. Clever, funny, and whimsical. It's exactly what I would expect as a SpongeBob Christmas song, and oodles better than that stupid song in the newer Christmas special.

I think the post above you did.

Yeah, Very First Christmas is my all-time favourite. Clever, funny, and whimsical. It's exactly what I would expect as a SpongeBob Christmas song, and oodles better than that stupid song in the newer Christmas special.

It's ok, it's just that I happen to like the song they showed in Band Geeks. Especially since it shows all the characters working together and I like to see team work. The Christmas song isn't that bad though.

It's exactly what I would expect as a SpongeBob Christmas song, and oodles better than that stupid song in the newer Christmas special.

Wumbo, I'm gonna have to beat you up

Anyway, Day Like This or the Bubble Song from Atlantis Squarepantis are my favorites.

Wumbo, I'm gonna have to beat you up

Anyway, Day Like This or the Bubble Song from Atlantis Squarepantis are my favorites.

They really need to extend that beautiful intro in the Bubble Song. <3