• Advertisement

Hello :)

Hi everyone who happens to read this topic!

I'm a fellow SpongeBob fan who enjoys watching the newer episodes as much as the older ones! I even gained a new appreciation for the past seasons that raved bad reviews.

With that aside, I enjoy the outdoors (walks, bike rides, the glorious scenery, ect.), hanging with friends, digital drawing, a little handiwork, browsing Tumblr, and Facebook games!

I'm not a very active member on forums, but hopefully I'll become one! Speaking of forums, SBC has changed a lot since the last time I was here. I'll try to get used to it :P

• Like 1

I'm a fellow SpongeBob fan who enjoys watching the newer episodes as much as the older ones! I even gained a new appreciation for the past seasons that raved bad reviews.

With that aside, I enjoy the outdoors (walks, bike rides, the glorious scenery, ect.), hanging with friends, digital drawing, a little handiwork, browsing Tumblr, and Facebook games!

I'm not a very active member on forums, but hopefully I'll become one! Speaking of forums, SBC has changed a lot since the last time I was here. I'll try to get used to it :P

When were you here in last time?

anyways, welcome to SBC, Cha & I are your royal fools.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone!

Welcome to Hell, I am your tour guide, Patrick.

Haha (*nervous laugh).

When were you here in last time?

anyways, welcome to SBC, Cha & I are your royal fools.

Thank you! The last time I was here was around 2-3 years ago.

• Like 1

You don't know me, and you certainly did not know the existence of IM CUTE LOL. Goodbye.