• Advertisement

Spin-Off Festival 4

Clappy

Hello everybody, Perch Perkins here, live from Bikini Bottom! Today marks the 4th Annual Spin-Off Festival for the SpongeBob Community! From now to June 10th, I'll be your host (along with Nicholas Withers) and help guide you through the festivities! For today, as the kick-off of the new event, the Staff has two special things planned:

-A Spin-Off Contest! Members are encouraged to create brand new spinoffs and lits, and make new episodes of their existing spinoffs/lits. On June 8th-10th, people will vote for the Best New Spin-Off, Best New Lit, and Best Episode (for each respective category)! The winners will recieve special prizes, so get writing! If you want your Spin-Off/Lit or episode to be eligible in the voting, use the brand new SOF 4 Prefix for new threads, or edit the title of your regular thread! Have fun, and get creative!

-Second on the agenda today is an all nighter on SBC's New Xat Channel! Tonight, at 8 PM EST, it starts! People are encouraged to chat, talk about spin-offs, lits and stay up all night! All of SBU is invited, so come on down, and party til you're purple tonight here: http://xat.com/sbcommunity

There is also a special skin called Spin-Off Festival 4, enjoy!

Be sure to check this thread daily for new info, and news about new events happening from me and Nick! This is Perch Perkins, signing off.

Yeah I love being purple! :PatDance: