• Advertisement

Spin-Off Festival 4

Clappy

Nicholas Withers here, and I'm going to introduce you to the Spin-Off Festival 4-

Oh. It looks like Perfect Perch Perkins already did that for you. I guess I'll just tell you what's on the agenda for the second day of SOF4!:

-Today, we introduce Spin-Off Glory! In the thread, to be posted soon, you post ideas and concepts for Spin-Offs and lits! At the end, a judging panel of Wumbo, Clappy and teenj judge which concept is the most promising, and they help the user mold it into a full fledged spin-off! Get those creative gears moving!

-And, later today, a music player will be added to the site! Filled with carnival tunes, you can listen to the delightful melody of a carnival all while you browse SBC!

There's more to come, so keep it tuned to this station! ....Or forum.

• Like 8

Well, this is sound fun

Yes, this IS sound fun, isn't it?

Today for SOF4, we introduce Draw For Summer! Hosted by my girly, frilly pal Nick Withers, in Draw For Summer, you draw summer-themed SpongeBob art for the chance to win 10,000d, 25 Reputation points, a special Badge, and special artist clothes. On June 9th, people will vote for their favorite piece! Get drawing!

• Like 1

Yes, this IS sound fun, isn't it?

Today for SOF4, we introduce Draw For Summer! Hosted by my girly, frilly pal Nick Withers, in Draw For Summer, you draw summer-themed SpongeBob art for the chance to win 10,000d, a special Badge, and special artist clothes. On June 9th, people will vote for their favorite piece! Get drawing!

I have to draw it? No programs like Powerpoint?

Today on the agenda for SOF 4:

-In a few minutes, the Spin-Off Contest begins, and all your writing pays off! Nominate your favorite new spin-offs, lits, and episodes for this exciting contest!

-Tonight, jjs will host a super-special spin-off Jeopardy! It'll have special questions about Spin-Offs and Lits, so study up! Be there, and get....Spinny! oh no im slowly running out of clever things to say

-And, at 9:30, the finale of the Egg Hunt happens! Hunt for eggs all across the forums in the hardest hunt yet!

That's all for today! Report back tomorrow!

• Like 1