• Advertisement

Hack-E Sack Prank

Young Nug

Everything tonight was just a prank, guys. :P Orion, 70's, The S Team, SBC getting hacked? All just part of a prank. I can hear your screams now, so calm down. We'll be repaying you guys with something really cool soon. Just you wait.

oh yeah but we totally trolled you guys

for real though, sorry if we caused anyone distress. We were just trying to have a lil fun. :P

• Like 2
  • God Himself 1

What if we said it was really awesome with sprinkles on top?

Unless it can give me a blowjob it doesn't make up for the gross misuse of power on that [redacted] prank that solidified the fact that shit like that can go down all the time and always be forgiven as long as something "really awesome" is promised as collateral.

Edited by Man of Steel
watch yo mouth
  • Like 4
  • God Himself 1

Unless it can give me a blowjob it doesn't make up for the gross misuse of power on that retarded prank that solidified the fact that shit like that can go down all the time and always be forgiven as long as something "really awesome" is promised as collateral.

In what way was this a misuse of power? Had we done this on April Fools Day, Friday the 13th, or around a holiday, nobody would've cared. However, doing it on April Fools Day blows the prank because it's too flipping obvious. What differentiates us doing something like this randomly, and us doing something like this near holidays? Nobody was banned; I created a different usergroup and called it "Banned." You'll notice those people could still post, even if they were "banned." SBC was never in danger, I simply hid the files. It was just an event for people to experience in the way we've experienced March Madness, Octerror Fest, and the various other events we hold. Not power abuse, but a planned event that definitely gave users something to do tonight.

In what way was this a misuse of power? Had we done this on April Fools Day, Friday the 13th, or around a holiday, nobody would've cared. However, doing it on April Fools Day blows the prank because it's too flipping obvious. What differentiates us doing something like this randomly, and us doing something like this near holidays? Nobody was banned; I created a different usergroup and called it "Banned." You'll notice those people could still post, even if they were "banned." SBC was never in danger, I simply hid the files. It was just an event for people to experience in the way we've experienced March Madness, Octerror Fest, and the various other events we hold. Not power abuse, but a planned event that definitely gave users something to do tonight.

You mean do nothing? Because that's all we did.

Yeah, I know; I didn't go into a fit of blind fury and suddenly stopped paying attention to everything. That doesn't stop me from not agreeing with any of that (and for the record, I wouldn't have agreed with it on any "holiday" either) and thinking it was obnoxious and stupid.

But I mean my opinion doesn't matter so~~~~~~~~ whatever. Go about your business.

Really? Because the Xat was more full than I've ever seen it.

If getting people to go on the friggin' Xat was the endgame then here are three easy alternatives:

"Hey guys, come to the Xat!"

"Hey, why don't you come to the Xat tonight?"

"I'm kinda bored, anyone wanna go on Xat?"

The only thing I do on a daily basis is skim the site to see if my posts are ever liked; I don't troll around here all the time and go through statuses and posts made in topics I don't care about so I have no idea if you've ever done that before, but I'd imagine it'd be an easier way to get people to go there. Or if people aren't there, then maybe there's a reason for that and you can use your combined admin-team-power-force-awesomeness-to-the-max to figure out why and how to get people there easier than being massive trolls.

And that's all I have to say. I'll be going back to skimming the site and hoping when I refresh I don't get a trollface instead of my website.

• Like 4

If getting people to go on the friggin' Xat was the endgame then here are three easy alternatives:

"Hey guys, come to the Xat!"

"Hey, why don't you come to the Xat tonight?"

"I'm kinda bored, anyone wanna go on Xat?"

The only thing I do on a daily basis is skim the site to see if my posts are ever liked; I don't troll around here all the time and go through statuses and posts made in topics I don't care about so I have no idea if you've ever done that before, but I'd imagine it'd be an easier way to get people to go there. Or if people aren't there, then maybe there's a reason for that and you can use your combined admin-team-power-force-awesomeness-to-the-max to figure out why and how to get people there easier than being massive trolls.

And that's all I have to say. I'll be going back to skimming the site and hoping when I refresh I don't get a trollface instead of my website.

It was a harmless prank. Please explain to me who this harmed, and how it harmed them. I'm curious as to how this "obnoxious" event presents an issue to anyone; it was childish and immature, yes, but not of the groundbreaking proportions you're selling it as.