• Advertisement

Hack-E Sack Prank

Young Nug

sbc was hacked and taken over by a group called "s". The forums were deleted and everyone was panicking. However it was only Dylan, nuggets, and cnf doing it. No one was happy.

hm...ok, Dylan and hilaryfan80 have done worst here.

Remember this one?

sbch.png

Yeah, that one was scary because it was around the SOPA hoopla, plus it didn't let us post for hours.

• Like 1

Remember this one?

sbch.png

Yeah, that one was scary because it was around the SOPA hoopla, plus it didn't let us post for hours.

You are telling me, that when I was not here, this happened?????

You are telling me, that when I was not here, this happened?????

Well, since this was about 2 years ago, then no, you weren't around ;P

All I'm saying is that people need to stop getting their knickers on a twist for something that didn't actually affect anyone and that Mr. Dylan is known for liking to do... (it's not like we should be used to it, but still at the same time, yes :P )

• Like 1

Well, since this was about 2 years ago, then no, you weren't around ;P

All I'm saying is that people need to stop getting their knickers on a twist for something that didn't actually affect anyone and that Mr. Dylan is known for liking to do... (it's not like we should be used to it, but still at the same time, yes :P )

Well box was so worked up, they offered him doubloons to calm him down.

Remember this one?

sbch.png

Yes, this! i lawv jelly so much for bringing this up!

Nobody threw a fit when we did that, yet THAT thing was way worse. Like Jelly said, you couldn't post at all, yet with this thing, SBC was still open for almost all of it.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Yes, this! i lawv jelly so much for bringing this up!

Nobody threw a fit when we did that, yet THAT thing was way worse. Like Jelly said, you couldn't post at all, yet with this thing, SBC was still open for almost all of it.

Keep in mind that not everyone was the same 2 years ago. Things change. New members come. Old members thoughts and emotions change.

Remember this one?

sbch.png

Holy crap, thanks for bringing this back to my attention. Now this one was far worse than the one that happened a few days ago. Scared me to death.

Keep in mind that not everyone was the same 2 years ago. Things change. New members come. Old members thoughts and emotions change.

These are my exact thoughts. I mean yeah the prank went wrong and yeah people are allowed to be pissed about what happened. But Jelly worded it best, people shouldn't still have their knickers in a twist. Especially since doubloon refunds happened. I mean you can still be mad, but for pete's sake, people need to stop visually showing displeasure after you got compensated that this happened and just move on.
  • Like 2