• Advertisement

ask nuggets. please. my wife left me

Young Nug

the finale was amazing. 

Spoiler

I loved how it was tied in with Earn's golden gun back in season 2 premiere. poor Luke tho, he was in trouble because of Earn. :(

and Earn's world is falling apart, that's gonna be interesting in s3.

also it felt weird seeing Lottie all grown up too quickly, wasn't she a baby a season ago or is my memory that bad? :P 

I think I'm more in love with Darius than ever. The entire simulation conversation in 2x7 killed me. More existential and calm in a cool way Darius plz?❤️

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Your favorite albums of 2018 so far?

Nasty - Rico Nasty 

Love Yourself:Tear - BTS

KOD - J. Cole

Kids See Ghosts - Kanye and Kid Cudi

Daytona - Pusha T

if the Black Panther album counts I liked that too 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Master WhoBruh said:

the finale was amazing. 

Hide contents

I loved how it was tied in with Earn's golden gun back in season 2 premiere. poor Luke tho, he was in trouble because of Earn. :(

and Earn's world is falling apart, that's gonna be interesting in s3.

also it felt weird seeing Lottie all grown up too quickly, wasn't she a baby a season ago or is my memory that bad? :P 

I think I'm more in love with Darius than ever. The entire simulation conversation in 2x7 killed me. More existential and calm in a cool way Darius plz?❤️

Spoiler

You thought so? @Earn falling apart. It felt like everything was kinda in fluctuation for him all season, but by the end, everything solidified and he seemed to be in a good place again with Alfred. Them being on tour with Clark County is gonna be very interesting though.

I guess she was lol

Champagne Papi was kinda meh but Darius' def appearance saved it lol. I liked how we got that extra dimension to his character in Teddy Perkins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Young Nug said:

Kids See Ghosts - Kanye and Kid Cudi

Bruh.  How have I not logged on in the past month and not talk to you about BOTH Kanye albums?

KIDS SEE GHOSTS >>>>>>>>> Ye

Like the former is the best Kanye album since MBDTF.   Ye, on the other hand, is decent but not an album I can foresee myself listening too in a long while.

Your thoughts?

7 hours ago, Young Nug said:

what live concert version are you talking about 

12:55 Who Dat Boy's drop was the most tear shedding thing this ol' geezer has ever seen, along with the entire video.

What do you think of Pied Piper and DNA? This old Krabs' favorite tunes to listen in his Little Buddy.

• God Himself 1

19 hours ago, Katniss said:

nice, didn't know you listened to BTS? I haven't heard a full album from them yet but I've liked the songs I've heard

take a listen to their albums my dog, they are v good even tho idk wtf they sayin lmao

19 hours ago, Clappy said:

Bruh.  How have I not logged on in the past month and not talk to you about BOTH Kanye albums?

KIDS SEE GHOSTS >>>>>>>>> Ye

Like the former is the best Kanye album since MBDTF.   Ye, on the other hand, is decent but not an album I can foresee myself listening too in a long while.

Your thoughts?

Kids See Ghosts was fantastic, and while I wouldn't say it's better than say, Throne, it's definitely Ye's most focused project in at least half a decade. Ye was disappointing and the lyrics were mostly dumb, and while the beats were good... When are they not? So yeah, not the greatest. But Kids See Ghosts, very fire.

GRAT GAT GAT GAT 

13 hours ago, Eugene Krabs said:

12:55 Who Dat Boy's drop was the most tear shedding thing this ol' geezer has ever seen, along with the entire video.

What do you think of Pied Piper and DNA? This old Krabs' favorite tunes to listen in his Little Buddy.

damn i can't wait to watch this in full

DNA was the second song by them I heard in full and it's wonderful. Pied Piper is also heat

now go to your room Eugene

On 6/26/2018 at 3:00 PM, Clappy said:

So I watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox for the first time in a long time the other day.  I forgot how fantastic this movie still is?

Still might be my favorite movie of all time if we’re being real. Such a perfect film 

On 7/6/2018 at 9:09 AM, Katniss said:

How was your birthday?

Two months later, I can safely say it was fun 

On 7/23/2018 at 11:02 AM, Clappy said:

Your thoughts on Chance’s new singles?

Fuck you

fuuuuck you

fuck u

i enjoyed them, particularly the one above, glad Chance has gotten back to more regular sounding shit that still has his quirky spin on it

On 8/7/2018 at 9:00 PM, hippythehippo said:

Was your wife as thicc as Jack M Crazyfish 

Thicker.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:33 PM, Space Cowboy said:

you listen to Astroworld? 

Might be album of the year for me so far man. Wow.