• Advertisement

ask nuggets. please. my wife left me

Young Nug

On 1/4/2018 at 10:02 PM, Clappy said:

Hey you.  Yeah you with the JT avatar.  Your thoughts on the best music video in quite some time?

Oh man 

Even with the obligatory “Cardi B is annoying as fuck” I have to include in this post , I have to admit that she held her own on this and fit very well, and more importantly, a music video tribute to In Living Color with amazing choreography is all I’ve ever wanted so yeah I’m very satisfied with this, Bruno a young God

On 1/20/2018 at 2:13 AM, Midge Maisel said:

I finally watched Lady Bird tonight and holy crap what a movie? By the end I was definitely tearing up.

Yes! It was definitely one of my favorite movies of last year. The way the narrative moved bugged me at first but I got used to it and it's probably one of the best coming-of-age films I've seen in a minute. 

On 1/20/2018 at 2:22 AM, Wumbo said:

Image result for how dare you

sorry man :funny: I've been watching Love & Hip Hop with my mom for years now and was rooting for Cardi for a long time, but now that she's achieved the massive success and I've been dealing with her personality for years and have to deal with it everywhere, it's worn thin. Plus once I found out about the politics behind Bodak Yellow, it definitely sours the song so yeah

On 1/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, Katniss said:

I had no idea Jonah Hill had a sister but Beanie Feldstein was pretty great in the film tbh? Like she seemed more than just the typical sidekick to the main girl

I didn’t know this until you told me :P but it does seem obvious in retrospect! She was a great subversion to the role 

On 1/22/2018 at 12:20 AM, Wumbo said:

hows that music list comin jt :funny:

*spongebobeventuallytitlecard.jpg*

On 1/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, Clappy said:

Your belated thoughts on Katy Perry mom dancing to Migos?

I have the gifs saved in my phone every time I want someone to cringe 

perhaps the most awful thing to ever air on SNL minus that one skit where Louis C.K (rip lmao) talks like a black woman and Leslie messes up her lines horribly

On 1/29/2018 at 1:17 AM, Honey-chan♡ said:

hzeDj15.png

miester crab is a fucking slut?

Imma keep it real wit you chief 

I see ? Mr. Kra?️s in tha street?  ??

he finna Get it ?????

On 1/29/2018 at 12:41 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

sup, nuggets?

Mr. renegade lemonade music is my medicine what’s going on 

13 hours ago, Katniss said:

Thoughts on that Weeknd/Kendrick collab for the Black Panther soundtrack?

Sounds like a DAMN. leftover had a baby with a Starboy leftover and as a fan of both of those projects I can’t say I’m disappointed with their offspring