-Cameras

-The Real Her

-HYFR

-6 PM In New York

-Do Not Disturb

-Passionfruit

-God’s Plan might’ve just come out but damn if it isn’t great 

On 4/20/2018 at 9:30 AM, Clappy said:

Since you’re the only other fan of Jermaine Cole that I know of on this site, what are your favorites from KOD?

-KOD (he hard as SHIT)

- Photograph

-ATM

-Motiv8

- Kevin’s Heart (surprisingly)

- Once An Addict 

- Window Pain

very good album. Ur thoughts? ??

I think it's pretty good too.  An improvement over 4 Your Eyez Only, which was slightly disappointing to me in hindsight after relistening to it.  My only complaint is that I wasn't a fan of the features with KiLL Edward...who he's not fooling anyone that it's himself lmao.  I just wasn't a fan of what he was doing with the voice distortion.  Just a little too out there for me.  Otherwise, my favorite album I've heard this year.  My favorites are KOD and ATM followed closely by Photograph, 1985, and Kevin's Heart.  High five for having practically the same taste? :Laugh: 

On 4/23/2018 at 7:38 PM, Clappy said:

I think it's pretty good too.  An improvement over 4 Your Eyez Only, which was slightly disappointing to me in hindsight after relistening to it.  My only complaint is that I wasn't a fan of the features with KiLL Edward...who he's not fooling anyone that it's himself lmao.  I just wasn't a fan of what he was doing with the voice distortion.  Just a little too out there for me.  Otherwise, my favorite album I've heard this year.  My favorites are KOD and ATM followed closely by Photograph, 1985, and Kevin's Heart.  High five for having practically the same taste? :Laugh: 

Eyez has some of Cole’s best songs, but definitely disappointing as a whole, yeah. And the kill Edward tracks were p hot garbage, agreed 

no love for Window Pain? :(

On 5/9/2018 at 1:03 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

As a Beach Boys fan, what do you think of Smiley Smile?

imo, it's a good album on its own.

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to Smiley Smile in full actually haha

On 5/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, Cha♡ said:

Drake or Tyler the Creator? Not really a Drake fan myself, but that could change if I heard more than just some of his singles.

Almost entirely different moods. Drake is more party/nocturnal music, Tyler is very different from really anything mainstream. I can’t really choose because they’re so opposite lol

On 5/15/2018 at 9:58 AM, Lettuce said:

?

when will they learn man

On 5/16/2018 at 12:25 AM, Space Cowboy said:

Window Pain was one of my favorite songs off the album 

"I tried to give 'em game like Santa did when Christmas came

They be listening but it's clear to me they did not hear a thing

it go in one ear and out the other like the bullet from a muzzle

of a pistol shot by brothers standing point blank range"

is the bar of the year if you ask me

5 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

how goes life?

It good man. I’m taking May classes about graphics and writing for digital media and it’s been beautiful. Trying to start a webcomic too so things are HAPPENIN

how are you ????

On 5/29/2018 at 6:42 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

i've thought about going into a subway and ordering a FRIGGIN meatball sandwich with extra onions? :funny: 

Hopefully, they make it for you.

Not a good sandwich though.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:52 AM, Cha♡ said:

tryin not to die you know how it be, fav thing you’ve done in the classes so far?

aye relatable 

I made an infographic about the things that were on my mind in Illustrator and it actually turned out p cool

I also got to write a screenplay about a college professor who believes he's from the future and that was also fun

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

We will probably disagree on this, but Roseanne's joke failing miserably only speaks as to why there are no real Right wing comedians. When your ideologies and policies are rooted in conservative and antiquated views that often (but not always) support racism, xenophobia, and bigotry, your jokes are going to reflect that, and Roseanne comparing a black woman to an ape is exactly the kinda shit I'm talking about. Most comedians are liberal, or at the most, libertarian. Anything conservative done for humor has been satire, like Colbert, or that Opposition show on Comedy Central right now, where people play ridiculous conservative caricatures, because that's the only way that shit can ever be funny. Roseanne was an experiment in showing why those caricatures can't be played straight - straightforward racism, bigotry, isn't a joke. You can't laugh at that shit. What is funny, however, is how fast ABC cancelled her shit. And while I feel bad for everyone else involved that had nothing to do with it, it's laughable how quickly she lost everything. In short: fuck Roseanne Barr.

Glad you thought the joke was also in poor taste.

18 minutes ago, Young Nug said:

We will probably disagree on this, but Roseanne's joke failing miserably only speaks as to why there are no real Right wing comedians. When your ideologies and policies are rooted in conservative and antiquated views that often (but not always) support racism, xenophobia, and bigotry, your jokes are going to reflect that, and Roseanne comparing a black woman to an ape is exactly the kinda shit I'm talking about. Most comedians are liberal, or at the most, libertarian. Anything conservative done for humor has been satire, like Colbert, or that Opposition show on Comedy Central right now, where people play ridiculous conservative caricatures, because that's the only way that shit can ever be funny. Roseanne was an experiment in showing why those caricatures can't be played straight - straightforward racism, bigotry, isn't a joke. You can't laugh at that shit. What is funny, however, is how fast ABC cancelled her shit. And while I feel bad for everyone else involved that had nothing to do with it, it's laughable how quickly she lost everything. In short: fuck Roseanne Barr.

Glad you thought the joke was also in poor taste.

Def agree on this. Glad we have something in common, Nugs.