• Advertisement

Seafood

SG19

I recall a time where most SBC members disliked seafood (might still be the case now), but personally, I love seafood. I'll eat anything: crabs, lobsters, fish, shrimp, crabs, oysters, you name it. Hell, even restaurant-style sushi tastes good to me. Oh and the crab cakes at Joe's Crab Shack are to die for. Share your thoughts on this food category here.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SEAFOOD! I eat it a lot that when I went to Wisconsin, my cousin thought I was obsessed. Fish is my favorite food and I love most of the fish: salmon, cod, tuna, sushi, grilled, fried, baked, YES! It's hit-or-miss with crustaceans, but I love fish.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVVVVVVE SEAFOOD! :D

My favorite is shrimp and salmon, but I love everything. Cooked sushi, Raw sushi, cooked sushi rolls, raw sushi rolls, seaweed, fish, scallops, clams, mussels, flounder, oysters, fish curry, squid darn you name it.

I want to try octopus currently. :)

• Like 2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SEAFOOD! I eat it a lot that when I went to Wisconsin, my cousin thought I was obsessed. Fish is my favorite food and I love most of the fish: salmon, cod, tuna, sushi, grilled, fried, baked, YES! It's hit-or-miss with crustaceans, but I love fish.

You go to Wisconsin and not eat cheese? Lolz.

i actually liked seafood myself her, it taste so goooood :)

Seafood's a girl?!

I like seafood as well. Shrimp, salmon, crab legs, lobster....I could go on and on. However, can't say I'm too fond of most sushi.