• Advertisement

How would YOU want the series to end.

E.V.I.L.

this show is to important to nick. once it ends, the channel tanks. but damn...this is such an intereting topic.

honestly id love if spongebob got his liscence, the formula is revealed, squidward and spongebob become friends, spandy happens, and idk something really epic. something that would go down in cartoon history

Nah man, I want him to have a heart condition or something. Make it really touching.

Retires because he has a heart attack and he dies due to heart attack?

Also, I think it would be cool if the formula was REVEALED BEFORE the last episode, like a few episodes before, only to like the main cast though.

There's no way Old Man Krabs could die, Nick would regard it as too violent for their channel,

That is actually an awesome idea. o.o

nickelodeon is my target if i become a hitman like dennis from the movie. a coincidence is my dads name is dennis but hes a good guy. usually is sick or has head migrains constantly

Yep, the dreaded ending of this show. But putting that side, how would YOU want the series to end,

How I would want to end it? First, it has to be a kickbutt special.

Second of all, at least 2 out of 3 things should happen.

First, SB should finally get his license.

Second, Mr. Krabs should retire and give the KK for SB to own. If this has to take place with the KK2, so be it.

Third, the formula should be revealed.

What do YOU guys want? :D

P.S. I hope the ending airs right before I die, but sadly, that seems very unlikely.

Pretty much like you, except I also want the Krusty Krab and Chum Bucket to come to a truce.

I was thinking of having Mr. Krabs just retire and trust Spongebob to the business, besides he pretty much obsesses over his work. Someone has got to take over the business, it might as well be someone who loves the place and will take care of it. Other than that... Spongebob and Patrick will remain friends... Squidward will at least be a little nicer to him, Spongebob should get his license in the last episode, and like almost everyone else agrees... SPANDY!!!

You know what I kind of have in my mind. Maybe when Mr. Krabs is dying (and no one knows it yet), he goes up to Plankton, rebuilds their friendship, and gives HIM the formula! However, Plankton decides to go to SpongeBob and give him the formula, and convinces him to re-start the business after Old Man Krabs dies.

• Like 3

ooh, yay, this topic. I've always had some ideas in my head for how the show should end, but have never been able to nail exactly which one is the right one. The movie is pretty much the perfect ending for the show, but since the show probably wouldn't end with another theatrical film, the scale would probably have to be a bit smaller. The show began with a Krusty Krab episode, and since the KK episodes are the backbone of the show, a Krusty Krab episode feels like the perfect note for the show to end on. The finale would have to deal with something the show never dealt with in-depth before to keep it interesting, so a plot involving the Krusty Krab closing would be actually pretty awesome (I know they did that in Banned In Bikini Bottom, but they never really explored the idea in-depth). I kinda like Dylan's old idea of SpongeBob leaving Bikini Bottom after the restaurant closes; Maybe the plot of Home Sweet Pineapple could be revisited and SpongeBob would go back to live with his parents because he can't make any money any more? I like that. SpongeBob could say his last good-byes in the second part of the episode (he has one last jellyfishing moment with Patrick, one last tea with Sandy, he plays a final ukulele/clarinet duo with Squidward, and he finally, fries one last patty with Mr. Krabs), and then head off to live with his parents at the end of the first half.

The second half could open with SpongeBob trying to find jobs around the town his parents live in for a dose of humor, before he finds Mr. Krabs a decrepit hobo on the street, finally broke. Then some stuff would happen and SpongeBob would try to get the gang back together so that he could get Mr. Krabs funding again. To revive the Krusty Krab, he could go around selling Krabby Patties with Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward (ala Chocolate With Nuts), and in the end, he'd go to the surface for a quick gag to get some moneh from dem humans. Soon, he and the gang would have enough money to re-open the KK for business and everything would return to normal to keep the series open for whatever cash-grabbing acts Nick would undoubtedly try to pull after the show ended (spin-offs, etc). There should also be some subplot involving Mr. Krabs rekindling his friendship with Plankton and SpongeBob getting his license.

But, because the movie would still take place after this, there's a scene that should happen between Krabs and Plankton that patches things up between them but still leaves it open a little. Perhaps something like Plankton expresses that he wants to be friends with Krabs again, he really does. But there's just too much bitterness between them for it to happen. This makes what Plankton would go on to do in the movie more understandable while still making the post-movie backstory development between them still relevant.

That's just been an idea floating in my head since forever, and I wanted to share it, I know it's awful. tongue.png I like it because it does kinda keep the smaller scale of the pre-movie specials like Party Pooper Pants and Christmas Who, and even the later ones like Truth Or Square.

okay fanfic over

• Like 2

I don't know anymore to be honest, since the two movies aren't chronological. I feel like it would be so strange for SpongeBob to get his license in this movie and in the first movie he's not allowed to drive. Is it bad if I say I don't want the show to change at all? Like PhillipB said on SBM, it feels too forced to me to have something change. Then again, maybe one change couldn't hurt the movie, because then again SB became manager in the first movie. And that was a HUGE change. I might change my opinion later on, but for right now I hope the show stays the same. It will give me a feeling like their life will go on, even without me. And that everything will be alright, even without seeing them after the movie. Maybe SpongeBob can get a deeper understanding on life. Like Nuggets said, a deep feeling on the movie will be what brings this movie to me. Now here's a little something I posted on SBM a while back, but I think it will wrap up my idea for now.

At the end of the episode they could have SpongeBob playing around his house trying to catch a jellyfish that is swarming around, the sun is rising, Squidward is yelling from his top window and the camera slowly zooms out with the French Narrator just like the first episode. I can imagine the French narrator saying something like this.

(Maybe with a Hawaiian take on this song).

"Ah, so you see this is the life of a care free sponge, although life changes and people change, we can always be sure that a Krabby Patty will be flipped, a jellyfish will be caught, a bubble will be blown, a karate move will be lashed out and an octopus will be annoyed.... and of course SpongeBob will still live in a pineapple you silly."

• Like 1

I think Spongebob should get his license, but this should not happen

Spandy

Plankton being happy

Squidward putting up with Spongebob

The Formula being revealed

Why not? This is stuff that has been desired since Season 1, and it would be a very boring final if nothing special happened between the characters.