• Advertisement

How would YOU want the series to end.

E.V.I.L.

I want Pearls mom to show up, Kruff to happen, SpongeBob becomes owner of KK as Krabs retires and makes up with Plankton, Sandy to win a competition or something, Gary to fall in love, SpongeBob to get his boating license, Squidward to hug SpongeBob and be happy and own an art museum, Patrick to win more awards and that's about it.

That's what I want for a series finale.

I feel like I'm the only one here who DOESN'T want the formula to be revealed lol

All I really want is for the final episode to give both the show and the characters the proper send-off they deserve. But, if I had a choice on what to do:

- Mr. Krabs and Plankton reconciling

- Mr. Krabs deciding to retire (Idk maybe there's a subplot where he learns to not be so greedy) and giving the Krusty Krab to SpongeBob

- Squidward learning to loosen up a bit and actually becoming friends with SpongeBob (Or at least more accepting of him)

- Something with Sandy idk because the first movie (the actual finale) didn't really do anything with her

This is assuming that the final episode takes place after the first movie, of course. If not, then it'd be cool if the final episode winds up leading into the first movie (Like, the episode ends the day before the grand opening of the Krusty Krab 2) Also, like someone else said, it'd be pretty cool if the final episode included a special note from Stephan Hillenburg addressed to the fans at the very end.

Edited by Night-Waker
  • Like 2