• Advertisement

How would YOU want the series to end.

E.V.I.L.

Well, Spongebob wouldnt be Spongebob if that stuff happened.

It's not like we are doing this in the middle of the series though, we are doing this on the very last episode of the whole show. So 1/x of the episodes will not "be SpongeBob".

But if it HAD to, I'd say Spongebob gets his license, there will be a marathon of the best episodes ever judging by everyone, both movies should air, Squidward will become a musician and get to move away from Spongebob, and Patrick would get his house.

But if it HAD to, I'd say Spongebob gets his license, there will be a marathon of the best episodes ever judging by everyone, both movies should air, Squidward will become a musician and get to move away from Spongebob, and Patrick would get his house.

I see that as a possible scenario. Except Patrick getting his house, since his house is pretty much his trademark and getting rid of it will remove some of his character. As for Squidward becoming a musician, I can see that happening.

I want to end it like this:

SpongeBob and Sandy get married, Patrick and his sister get married, Squidward and Squidvia get married, the krabby patty formula is revealed, At the end of the series, everyone in bikini bottom is happy, plankton is good, and after the credits there is a message from stephen hellinburg.

END OF STORY.

Then, They will make a new seires called Patrick Star.

How about another half-hour special?

Act 1: SpongeBob finally gets his license from advice from Mr. Krabs, on how to actually drive from a hearing aid.

Act 2: The next day, The Krusty Krab is for SpongeBob to own, since Mr. Krabs finally retired after 15 years of the Krusty Krab.

Act 3: Squidward sells his house to Bikini Bottom Realty successfully and then moves permanently to Squidville, and Patrick confronts Mindy then marries her.

Final Act: The revelation of Plankton's much more superior relative, Zlankton, and the Krabby Patty Formula.

Maybe, then a spinoff starring Squidward that would last 7 seasons.

Episode 467: Time To GoSpongeBob has to live or he's home will be bulldozed. He leaves and that's the end. And the series ends with The Scientist - Coldplay.

1) copyright issues at end

2) not meant for sb