• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

A few notes:

1.) "Married to Money" was written by Josh Androsky & Daniel Dominguez. Source:

CiRbMQ3.png?1

2.) It seems like the 200th episode will be the only half-hour special for the rest of Season 9.

3.) Interestingly, Vincent has said they've been able to finish new episodes in 5 months instead of the usual 9. He also mentioned a while ago they'd finish production on Season 9 by December, so this season will for sure continue into 2016, making it the longest airing SpongeBob season (which it already is, but still).

• Like 1

wermMj4.jpg

People Magazine:

He sold suitcases, cereal and Coke with a smile, but Don Draper never got a bite of the elusive Krabby Patties account – until now.

Jon Hamm, who just reeled in the Emmy for his iconic Mad Men role, will spoof the ad exec in an episode of Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants set to air next year – and PEOPLE has the exclusive first look.

Hamm is set to play Don Grouper, and according to Nickelodeon, the fish is "a charismatic head ad executive of the ad agency Grouper, Goby & Koi."

Like his human counterpart, Grouper's "sharp mind and devastating charm make him an irresistible force," says the network. "When Don's in the room, everyone laps up his words like overpriced organic honey."

In the episode, Mr. Krabs goes to Don for help as he tries to launch his line of frozen Krabby Patties. If anyone can sell crab in an ocean, Don can!

SpongeBob SquarePants airs Fridays at 7:30 p.m. ET on Nickelodeon.

• Like 6

Lori Alan:

I can break the news now! #JonHamm and I are dating! I mean.. As many of you know he joined us on #spongebob as Don Grouper and I play opposite him as Limia, his trusted secretary/girlfriend :-) :-)! #hammered #pearlkrabs #nickelodeon #bestseasonyet

cBgj50e.jpg

Again thanks DMAP on SBM for finding this

• Like 1

From Vincent Waller's twitter:

-"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" was written by Kaz, which will be his first episode on the series since "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" in Season 3.

-"Mall Girl Pearl" was written by Clare O'Kane, a new writer.

• Like 6

-"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" was written by Kaz, which will be his first episode on the series since "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" in Season 3.

so cool

I'm so happy we're gonna get a Kaz episode soon. I hope it turns out being really funny.

Plot of "Factory Fresh": SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs need business advice to sell frozen krabby patties.

http://time.com/4049815/jon-hamm-spongebob-squarepants/

Fred already posted this earlier when the episode was first announced, but it doesn't hurt to post it again.

Edited by jjsthekid

Liked i've posted on SBM a few minutes ago, three new titles were leaked today:

194a: The Sewers of Bikini Bottom

194b: Patrick! the Game

197a: Two Thumbs Down

Could be just working titles, though.

I don't want to repeat myself, so that should be enough. If you want to know, where I receive everything, check out my thread on SBM. :P

Just bumping this post because Vincent has confirmed "Two Thumbs Down" and "Patrick! The Game" are the final titles, so they are safe now:

2ZSOJrQ.png?1