• Advertisement

A Few Staff Changes

Ron

Hello ---

We've had several mixups in the staff and we think we're just starting to settle down. First of all, 70s has been removed from his position as Chairman of the Board, so please give a warm welcome to the new Chairwoman of the Board, Jelly! :D

Smiles and OMJ have both been promoted as well, joining SG and Steel as your representatives. :)

terminoob and Seb have resigned from their positions as moderators due to upcoming educational opportunities (AKA college :P). teenj will remain the sole moderator, splitting moderating duties with admins.

Finally, ssj4gogita will be coming aboard our admin team as the Editor in Chief of SpongyNews, and the Director of Human Resources. Both of these rules will be prominent once SpongeBob Universe launches.

Please give a warm welcome to all those who have entered new positions, and salute those who have left! :D

• Like 9

Oh, wow, this is really cool, Jelly, Smiles, and OMJ are great people and I'm so glad they got the job, because-

Finally, ssj4gogita will be coming aboard our admin team on SBC as the Editor in Chief of SpongyNews, and the Director of Human Resources. Both of these roles will be prominent once SpongeBob Universe launches.

Finally, ssj4gogita will be coming aboard our admin team on SBC

ssj4gogita admin SBC

20572979.jpg

I kid, I kid, this is awesome. Congratulations and Great job to everyone who got the job!

• Like 1

Guest ssj4gogita4

Oh, wow, this is really cool, Jelly, Smiles, and OMJ are great people and I'm so glad they got the job, because-

20572979.jpg

I kid, I kid, this is awesome. Congratulations and Great job to everyone who got the job!

ZaCv1.gif