• Advertisement

Jelly's Non-Fanart Art

Jellatine

Well I always show you guys my fanart drawings, mainly SpongeBob and some Beatles sometimes, but I don't think I've officially shown the pieces I've done in various art classes in college. Some of you may have seen them already, but anyway, I'm making an official thread.

This is a HUGE project I had to do. Basically, everything must be "mirrored", but it's so big, it took me like 2 weeks. Done with markers.

34984_1387807567607_7111738_n.jpg

I had to do an actual sculpture with paper for this one, And then draw it with these things called Conte Crayons. This is the result

74223_1511104169945_7684793_n.jpg

Demonstration of warm colors vs. cool colors

34984_1387807647609_446845_n.jpg

Random black and white design based on curves, Done with a black sharpie.

Let_the_Waves_Take_You_by_Spongefifi.jpg

Same as the last one, but trying a little harder :P

Ink_and_Twists_by_Spongefifi.jpg

Design strictly based on horizontal and vertical lines. Ended up making like an optical illusion xP With a black sharpie as well.

Lines_Illusion_by_Spongefifi.jpg

Random design with different shades of gray...I shall call this one "50 Shades of Gray" lololno

Gray_Day_by_Spongefifi.jpg

And finally my favorite one I've ever done, probably. I just love it and want to frame it. Took me like a week and a half, and it's pretty big too.

two_lovely_ladies_by_spongefifi-d35t9z6.jpg

I'll post more later.

• Like 7

Sorry I never replied to this topic, but I really thank all of you for your words, it means everything to me :)

Here's some other pieces some of you might have seen already. I gotta pull out the rest of my art that I've never scanned or photographed before so I can post it here.

Over a year ago when my 2nd oldets sister was here, I painted her pregnant belly, I don't think I ever showed you guys any pics... anyway, the baby turned 1 last week, his name is angel and I'm gonna be his Godmother :)

pregnant_belly_art____by_spongefifi-d6cj

You've seen this one, but just add to the topic; a portrait I made of my baby niece when she was 1, she's turning 3 soon :)

316883_2300012972172_2068949404_n.jpg

Blehg, just a random art project of fail. Drawing still life with charcoal sticks.

154211_1536100954849_1224506_n.jpg

I posted this on my Sharing Time, but in case you didn't see it. A painting of Virgin Mary I did for a church contest. We had to make our version of this one, which I don't like too much at all, tbh xD http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Desprestaur.jpg/220px-Desprestaur.jpg

)

virgen_del_perpetuo_socorro__perpetual_h

Random design using 2 complementary colors, made with sharpies.

Complementary_Colors_Design_by_Spongefif

Something I drew on my desk with a silver sharpie

creative_intervention_v_2_by_spongefifi-

My sister's name (same sister as above), made on some nature-like style

one_of_my_sisters_by_spongefifi-d4g6fr9.

• Like 5