• Advertisement

Post Pics of Your Pets

Jjs Goodman

I currently don't have any pets :( But here's one of me with the last dog I had, when he was still a puppy. He's the brown one I'm holding, we gave away his brothers. I had him until I was 16 and moved to the states. He ran away when we left, he was too sad :( His name was Coquito. (I must've been 7 in this pic, so we had him until he was 9)

156373_1540018532786_7788457_n.jpg

• Like 3

I currently don't have any pets :( But here's one of me with the last dog I had, when he was still a puppy. He's the brown one I'm holding, we gave away his brothers. I had him until I was 16 and moved to the states. He ran away when we left, he was too sad :( His name was Coquito. (I must've been 7 in this pic, so we had him until he was 9)

That picture of you guys is so cute! :patrick_crying-308:

• Like 1

That is so adorable oh my gosh. <3

• Like 1

ah a squeal thread, eh?

I still wish I knew what SOF meant by this...no one has any pet pigs.

As for me, I have one dog named Murphy. He is my baby brother....and the object of Sauce's affection. :P

2ymw32x.jpg

• Like 4

We have two dachshunds: Marcy and Mandy

Marcy (The lazy one):

8YvpUNW.jpg

Mandy (The hyper one):

6IeV180.jpg

We used to have a kitten named Max (yes Maxwell, his name was Max :P), but he ran off back around September.

GTB6fPJ.jpg

Wow I have a brown weenier dog and a black and white cat named Max too! :o This is like the time Smiles and I found out we had the same middle name haha. :)