• Advertisement

Cha's Little Art Corner

Cha

o8wv1X5.png

there was something called the four, I don't remember them but apparently I use to draw them a lot up until March... welcome back.

some signature thing I did a while ago but never used

AJV0Vrm.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

It's AWESOME to see you drawing the "Kappa Mikey" gang AGAIN! The artwork looks incredible as ALWAYS! Keep up the great work!

I just wanna tell you thank you always for the compliments. <3 They really keep me going.

• Like 1

started out doing something related to lilymu/ozoom and the likes, but always find myself drawing them relaxing together instead for wallpapers..

p3fxdlN.png

I wonder how pretty Yoyogi Park is during May.

(i also listened to the sounds of a tiny rainforest waterfall /my music during drawing most of this)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

Just one question; what is that face looking thing on that woman's chest? (I know you told me her name, but I forgot what it is). Other than that, great looking artwork as always! :D

Kamen Rider, an old school TV series/manga superhero from back in the day.

I try to corporate Kiyoko with merchandise of him, Ultraman, Batman, Power Rangers, etc to keep the inner big otaku side of her always present even when she isn't holding some kind of manga.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cha♡ said:

Kamen Rider, an old school TV series/manga superhero from back in the day. I try to corporate Kiyoko with merchandise of him, Ultraman, Batman, Power Rangers, etc to keep the inner big otaku side of her always present.

That's cool! :D I was just wondering!

On 5/11/2017 at 0:45 AM, Cha♡ said:

started out doing something related to lilymu/ozoom and the likes, but always find myself drawing them relaxing together instead for wallpapers..

p3fxdlN.png

I wonder how pretty Yoyogi Park is during May.

(i also listened to the sounds of a tiny rainforest waterfall /my music during drawing most of this)

omg it looks so pretty <33333

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Who said:

can I request you to draw SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs and Plankton robots in Plankton Retires?

yeah I'll get on it later today or tomorrow

quick kiyo sketch, messy because I used more of a fade color

jfvKyHM.png

• Like 2